Chapter 5: Episode 31

A/N: In the next chapters one of the episodes will be the anniversary of her mother’s death and on that day it will be a running man filming and I wrote its chapter but I want to write a few than that one.

Kim Lin Ah’s POV:

Today I’m filming running man so I am heading to the filming site. We are all wearing light summer clothes even though it is winter so our mission was to find the guest.

We caught the guest who is hyunyoung-shi we were in a big pool place. I was on Jong Kook’s team with Haha, Gary and Gwang Soo. We have to sing properly

Our group won the singing game and now we are doing the ‘one chance, one chance for survival’ we have to go on the bridge thing and we all have different leaving and arriving orders over there

Me= arrival= 10th departure= 1st and that’s super bad because I am afraid of heights (but quite courageous later in the bungee jump Ep.) and have a super bad sense of balance.

*DOOOOOT* the horn rang signaling I have to departure slowly I took step by step then *DOOOT* again signaling Gary to come over “Lin ah-yah try putting your legs around the rope and hang on it” Jong Kook advised I did as he said and stayed there as I am the last that has to arrive. *Dooooot* Now it is Jong Kook’s turn I was hanging around the 4 or 5 step and Gary was 2 steps in front of me and then hung over there like me n now Jong kook went and set himself in front of Gary also hanging now it is much better since its stable

Now Jae Suk wants to go around the ropes like Tarzan but fails and then we try again

*****

I am in the same position as before but Jae Suk fell by accident.

***

Now I am also again in the same position. I am starting to get tired so I closed my eyes next thing I open them and find only Jaesuk, Hyunyoung, Haha, and me me and Haha were both hanging by our legs and armpits. Slowly I started getting up “Aish oppa this is scary” I said to Haha oppa. “I know I am scared too” he replied then Jaesuk and Hyunyoung passed only me and Haha are left the staff were all aiming at me with their water guns and balls. Aish I am really tired I stayed hanging on the rope for a long time since I was the first to go and last to arrive my hair and clothes were all drenched. Haha took a step forward the gap between us was 4 steps. I was super scared I have always had the fear of heights since a trauma from before. “Oppa don’t leave me” I said “keurae *okay*” he replied I slowly took a step while crawling then stood there trying to regain energy. I am really sorry if I don’t do this then they will hate me. So I breathed in deeply and took another step. I still had 5 and Haha was on the last. I wanted to tell him to wait but he didn’t and then he hugged Jong kook and they all celebrated even though I was still here trying my best they still forgot me. Slowly trying not to be a burden and not show my feelings I took another 2 steps forward then I heard one of them say “oh come on we don’t have all day” and “it is her fault” but it was quiet that it wasn’t captured on camera. I covered my now shoulder length hair on my face to cover it as I was ashamed and my eyes were tearing up. I took a deep breath then looked at the camera and stayed quiet this whole time the staff were still shooting me. ‘Don’t be a burden’ ‘don’t be a burden’ ‘stop being a burden’ I kept repeating to myself and took a deep breath and bit my lip and finished the steps. Then I sat down all tired and depressed while they all celebrated as I lied down alone. Once again.

***

 A few days later, I am heading to the studio I am going to make a song with Jong Kook, Haha and Gary.

***

3rd POV:

While the threesome were now staring at the sight that could conform to an angel. Lin ah was inside closing her eyes and singing her part with her angelic voice. After that they have now recognized her abilities and they started hanging out together and they realized why we haven’t done this sooner. Jong Kook and Lin Ah are now the best of friends Jong Kook teaches her about singing and variety and she teaches him about acting and other countries she has visited and soon asks for advice about some certain feelings she has to a certain someone.