Chapter 7: Episode 27

{I’m sorry, but I’ll skip the part where they have to catch them because it won’t be interesting to write, so it starts directly in their second mission}

Lin Ah’s POV:

Today’s guests turned out to be TVXQ, I met them once before in a show, but it was brief. After that tiring mission, even with all the running in the end. Yunho was able to eliminate, Jongkook and I, whom were the last surviving members.

Haha being the entertainer couldn’t let this chance slide after seeing Jaesuk standing between TVXQ and Joongki, thus, he told jaesuk to move out of the way, because he looked too ugly standing beside TVXQ, in reaction everyone laughed while I giggled.

I was wearing a white button-up blouse, a dark green sweater on top, a black skater skirt [about an inch, or so on top of my knee], black tights [under the skirt], ankle boots, a necklace, and a thin elegant watch. My hair was put up like Jihyo then the rest of the hair was gathered on mt right shoulder in a fishtail braid, and light eyeliner {I think I forgot to mention this before, but her charm or pretty feature is her eye-smile}.

“Gary, why aren’t you talking?” asked jaesuk.

“He got TVXQ’s sign earlier” replied Haha.

“He took photos with them from afar too” added jongkook as they teamed up to tease Gary.

“While pretending to text” I added in smoothly.

Everyone laughed.

“What is our second mission” asked Jaesuk.

“Your second mission will be ‘Draw in Rows’, only the person in front of the line will see the hint we provide, and then after you’re done drawing it show it to the second person, and so on until the last person in the row who will guess what the picture is.” replied the PD.

“Honestly, aren’t our running man memebers talented in drawing” said Jongkook.

“That’s right, Haha is good, jongkook, gwangsoo too” replied Jaesuk.

“Lin Ah, what about you?” asked Jaesuk.

“Ah yeah I draw well too” I replied modestly.

*after some chit-chat*

“Now we will announce the teams Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjiin, Song Joong ki, Lee Gwangsoo, Kim Linah, and Max Changmin are in one team, while the other has Jongkook, Gary, Haha, Jihyo, and U-know Yunho.” Said PD.

After Jongkook kept denying, refusing Haha’s desire to be close to Yunho. We started the team with Jaesuk’s team [which I’m in] going first.

The sequence was (from left to right) Gwangsoo- Joongki- Sukjin- Jaesuk- Changmin- Me.

I was the one on the far right meaning I will be the first to draw and after the relay-like drawing gwangsoo will guess what the picture is.

The members teased Joongki about his bad drawing, he then claimed that he took lessons.

I was extremely focused, the time then started and the ‘thing’ I was supposed to draw was revealed to be a kangaroo. Depending on my art skills {you are quite talented, very might I add. If you aren’t then…. Too bad} I drew it and drew its key features the pouch and baby kangaroo inside. I then turned and showed it to Changmin who was behind me. The other team gasped as they saw my drawing, they then tried to distract my teammates by saying other things. We then lost. After a few rounds Jongkook’s team won after they drew Gary.

Now was the last mission. I was wearing black jeans, running shoes with no shoelaces {the ones that can be removed easily} colored black and turquoise, a white hoodie with a cute duck on it, and my hair was the same as before. We were given a mission that we all would do and if we succeeded we would all not get the punishment regardless of amount of running balls. We were supposed to dance using SNSD’s Gee with the song as MAMMA MIA.

I was pretty good at the dancing since I do that on daily basis, but then we had to do and 4 people would do a hand stand and make W with their legs, with 4 people supporting them each, a person who did a huge front flip {the one Got7’s Jackson does} kind of martial arts, and the last 2 would do a piggyback and wear a hat.

Gwangsoo would be the one who piggy backs, Jihyo was automatically chosen to be carried, and I was given the hardest task. I have seen the flip before, but never tried it. Though I am fit so it might be easier.

*time skip*

We succeeded

A/N: Sorry this is kind of rushed. I have been busy and its extremely late, I am very tired, plus I have to wake up in at most 3 hours to prepare and clean the house for some guests that are coming! I will edit this later tmw or when I have time. It isn’t edited so please excuse the grammatical and possible spelling errors. AND since i'm not sure which episodes you would like, so please suggest or request an episode/ with the episode number and if you want any change in the episode or any suggestions. You can request/ suggest episodes in the comments or message me.

Cya

                               -Akira