Chapter siete - walking out

title: finally tim to leave or walking out

mirio pov
as we stood in a group hug, in silence, i heard all kinds of emotions around me. as we separated from each other, we gave each other individual hugs. then, we started talking again. we talked about what we should do after leaving school. we decided on going to the park and having a picnic.

"ooo! that sounds good! we can have a picnic and it won't be dark yet. we'll have a nice sunset in the backg-" i stopped mid-sentence. "what's up?" nejire asked. i told that the reason is tipped is because i thought i heard someone calling my name. i looked around, and when i looked at our school building, i saw some kouhai, like deku and his friends, waving out the window. they were calling multiple peoples names.

i waved back at them and so did the other third years. "BYE!!" i yelled you them, "this in my final goodbye!! have a good year!!!" i smiled. i thought that this was a nice way to say my last goodbyes. it would be a good memory for the future. i also thought it was probably a good time to finally leave. i'm gonna miss this place, and the people. i made many memories here and i loved them all.

with a smile on my face, i grabbed the hand of yuyu and tamaki, who were next to me, and then yuyu grabbed nejire's hand, and we all walked out the school gate together. it was more like a jump, but i loved it either way. as we let go of each other's hands, we high-fived each other and then went our separate ways. we'd actually be seeing each other soon, but just for now, we said goodbye.