Chapter 3🌹

Evan's pov
"Y-Yo-Your songs....am-am I What y-yo-you sing about?"I asked.he looked at me,he blushed in embarrassment."I t-think they're n-ni-nice."i said,trying to hide the fact I was blushing.he looked at me,he seemed surprised."you know Evan,what I'm about to suggest seems...a bit much."he began to say,I looked at him.my watch began to beep,I immediately turned it off."I was thinking about running away to California,so I could finally have the whole world listening to my music rather then the town."he explained,I didn't say anything."how does this ma-"I cut him off,"I-I'm co-coming with y-yo-you."he seemed shocked."I'm si-sick of living my-my life in ro-routine,I want to-to explore the-the world and-and s-se-see places!"i said,standing up.

"But Evan:what about your mom and Jared?"he asked,I paused."my-my mom can finally s-st-stop taking double shifts at-at the hospital and-and J-Ja-Jar-Jared on-only cares about me-me because of-of his ca-car insurance."i said,Connor looked down on the ground.he then looked at me and grinned,"let's do it."he said.

Connor's pov
This would be my last time eating dinner with my family,I'll admit I will miss my mom.she's the one who encouraged me to sing and play instruments,"thanks mom,this food smells amazing."i said."why thank you dear!"she said,"what's wrong with you?did you smoke weed before dinner?"Zoe asked."nope,just happy to have dinner."i said,Zoe kept eyeing me during dinner."here let me help you with that mom."I said,cleaning the dishes."My Connor,something good must've happened today at school.did you finally talk to that Hansen boy?"she asked,"you could say that."I said with a smile.