Chapter 13🌹

A/N
We are now back to Connor and Evan

Things have been...ok at LA

Connor did managed to find a record company that would produce his music

Evan made a garden in their backyard

However Connor's music grew when the company he's with suggested he'd get some band members

This is where Rich,Jake,And Dustin come in:

Rich plays the drums,Jake plays base guitar,and Dustin is backup singer

Now see I told you this fanfic would be different from the others

And you'll see why I said that

Connor's pov
After finishing a song I made Rich,Dustin,and Jake all invited me to go have a celebration drink.I refused at first,telling them that its date night for Evan and I.But then Dustin said it was happy hour at the bar,now how could I not refuse?"we're making it to the big leagues,and it's all thanks to Connor!"Rich said,Jake held up his cup and said,"To Connor!"their cups made a clank noise as they joined together.i smiled,"to me."i said.i looked my my watch,"11:09"I stood up."thanks for all of this fellas,but it's getting late."i said,"I'll drive you home."Dustin said."oh,uh,thanks Dustin!"I said,as soon as we left the bar something horrible happened:Dustin missed me.

I immediately pulled away,"WHAT THE FUCK?!"I yelled at him."I-I'm sorry!I just,like you a lot!"he said,I looked at him,disgusted.I immediately began to run,"Connor wait!"I heard him call out my name.i pulled out my phone from my pocket and called Evan,"H-He-Hello?"he answered."Ev!Don't go on Twitter!"I said,"O-Ok?"he said in confusion."I love you Evan,I love you so much."i said,"C-Co-Con-Connor y-yo-you-you're scaring me-me,what ha-happened?"he asked.i hesitated,"I'll tell you when i get home,I promise."I said.i then ended the call,I realized I was already back at our house.