Chapter 16🌹

A/N
So close to the end

Actually we're not that close but I mean we're getting there

We're getting there

Connor's pov
I was thinking about proposing to Evan.Well I was also thinking about Evan and I returning home to see our families on thanksgiving,Evan told me that Zoe contacted him.He told me that everyone missed us,even Jared.Also I gotta confront Jared about dating my sister because apparently they've been dating for months!

Evan's pov
I was so excited to see my mom,"my baby!"she said the minute I got out of Connor's truck.she hugged me tightly,I smiled and hugged her back."Hi m-mo-Mom!"i said,she was shocked."you're stuttering less."she said,Connor held my hand."Well let's j-just say that a certain so-someone made me-me feel l-like I-I be-belonged."i said,she smiled and hugged Connor,"Thank you Connor."she said."EVAN!"I heard Jared yell,he practically tackled me."DON'T EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!"he yelled,I squeaked."Jared get off my boyfriend."Connor growled,Jared gulped and immediately helped me up."So:you're dating my sister."Connor said,"don't kill my boyfriend Connor."Zoe said.

"Hi Z-Zo!"I said,hugging her."Hi Evan!"she said,hugging me back."I'm glad you're dating Jared,I-I was worried he-he was go-going to marry a-a bathbomb or even a mo-monkey."i said,she laughed."Well he was there for me when...you and Connor left."she said,I looked down guiltily."But let's not talk about that:mom and dad missed you a lot Connor,and they've been dying to meet Evan!"she said to Connor,we all followed Zoe inside the house.