제 2 장

N A Y E O N

N A Y E O N

You know what they say about how our emotions let us do unpredictable things? Well, it's happening right now. The split second I got the firmness to actually move out of our dorm, drowned in my nervousness as I was thinking of how I was actually going to break the news to my members.

"Yah Momo! Can you please stop stealing my food?" Jeongyeon shouts from the other side of the kitchen. I can hear Momo snicker and giggle at her reaction. Momo and Jeongyeon are currently alone in the house. We were eating our lunch brought to us by our managers.

"If you want more jokbal, then go to Nayeon unnie. I'm sure she's willing to share it with you."

I turned my head when I heard what Jeongyeon said. She gave me a mischievous smile as I just glared at her.

Momo, who is now looking in my direction, sneakingly walks towards my place.

"Nayeon Unnie! Can you give me some? Please~" Momo started as she tried to act cutely in front of me. I pretended to vomit at her reaction.

"Eww... you know your aegyo doesn't work on me. If you want the Jokbal that much, you can have it." I said and stuck my tongue out. Jeongyeon and Momo laugh at my response.

"Either way unnie, I still got what I wanted." She got my share of jokbal and smiles laughingly. I just rolled my eyes at her response and continued to eat another dish that the manager brought us earlier.

She then proceeds to turn on the TV to lighten up the mood. Immediately, the loud cheer of people was heard. We all looked up.

"What are you watching?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Look unnies! BTS sunbaenims are on the TV!" She says, Jeongyeon and I looked up and glanced at the show in front of us.

They were having an interview with one of the famous American TV hosts. They were all laughing as they made jokes with one another. It seems like they were promoting their latest hit Aphrodite in the show. They were still as popular as ever.

"Oh, Aphrodite? Have you listened to it unnie?" Momo asked.

"Not yet," I said seemingly uninterested with the topic.

"Oh, I already did! I streamed it last week!" Jeongyeon mentions.

"Well, it looks like me and Nayeon unnie are going to listen to it for the first time." Momo continues.

After a few questions were thrown, it was time for them to go to the stage and perform. As soon as the music starts, Momo and Dahyun were all entranced by their performance. I also found myself watching their performance despite my hostile dislike towards the group.

"Wah Daebak..." Momo says

"See? Their vocals and choreography are no joke," Jeongyeon said somewhat proudly.