제 4 장

N A Y E O N

N A Y E O N

Two weeks had passed since I announced to the girls that I'll be leaving. Before the day of my departure, I've spent the week tidying and organizing all the stuff that I'd be moving along with me. I've also notified my agency about it and they were fine with the place I'm moving to.

It's definitely not that luxurious but it's exclusive enough to be hidden from the paparazzi and sasaengs for a while.

"Are you really sure that you're going to leave unnie? You're not going to see me that often" Dahyun says and pouts. I simply smiled at her and the others who were also seeing me off.

Despite how early it was, they were all there. Even Tzuyu. I looked at her for a moment but she was still avoiding my eyes.

"Of course, I already paid for it so there's no going back," I said to them.

"Aww, I thought I could change your mind." She pouted.

"Nice try though," I laughed. Jihyo then came to hug me.

"I'm going to miss you unnie," she says and released the hug, "But Unnie, if anyone ever dared to hurt you again like, you need to tell me, is that clear?" Jihyo reminds me.

"Yes, yes I understand," I mentioned trying to not look at a certain someone, "Don't dwell on that too much I'm over it," then smiled.

On the morning of our girl's night, I've told them my plans for moving out of our dorm. They gloomed over it for a while but they respected my idea.

I've also mentioned to the girls how I broke up with Jinyoung because I caught him cheating on me. But I left out the part where he cheated with one of our members. They were all angry at him and I was too, for a moment.

Though I was mostly sad that Tzuyu didn't approach me again after that day. She was always avoiding any interaction with me. This made the others notice that there's something going on between us. They just didn't know that it's about that.

Suddenly, the van honked at us. My manager was waiting for me. I just gave her an "OK" hand sign.

I sighed, "Well girls, it's time for me to go. I'll chat with you guys at the group chat later. Bye!" I said. I hugged them one-by-one as fast as I could. Then when I came face-to-face with Tzuyu, I surprised her with a quick hug.

"Unnie?" She asked with a shocked tone. I didn't reply to her and just continued to run towards my van. I still haven't forgiven her but I didn't want her to think that I'll hate her forever.