제 5 장

J U N G K O O K

J U N G K O O K

"Yes Hyung I'm doing fine," I said starting to get annoyed. It was probably the fifth time they called to check up on me since I moved into a new place. It was kind of sweet at first but they're starting to become annoying.

" Are you sure? There are no fans stalking you right?" Jin Hyung asked. I closed my eyes rubbing my temples for a bit.

"Ani~ no one knows my identity in this place," I grumbled under my breath. I heard him sigh on the phone.

"If you ever encounter one of the sasaengs, just leave that place immediately and call the agency." he reminded me. Once again, he brought up the suggestion he had a few days ago.

"Ne, ne Hyung I'll be fine alright? I'm not that young anymore, so you don't have to worry," I urged trying to sound not annoyed.

"I understand Jungkookie," he chuckled on the phone, "I'm just looking after our youngest, that's all," Jin teased. I just scoffed at his remark.

"Arasso, I'm almost at my place. I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow. Bye Hyung," I said clicking the end button of the call once he said his goodbyes.

I checked the time and it was already past 3 am. I sighed in exhaustion. Our schedule would usually end this late. Especially with our new comeback, we would always be this hectic. It's fun to interact with fans but it's probably bad if you've been doing this for weeks. I don't even remember the time I slept well. Well, I already made it this far already. No use complaining.

I parked my car at the parking lot of Black Quartz Residences. There were only a few people out this late, but there were some youngsters probably bar hopping. I decided to wear a mask and cap just in case.

I immediately went inside the building and went to the elevator without batting an eye to anyone. I pushed the 30th-floor button as fast as I could so that nobody would ride the elevator with me. As soon as the doors close, I rested half of my body on one side of the cart. The silence almost made me fell asleep on the way up. 

When the elevator rang, I was taken aback in my position almost falling to the floor. How embarrassing. Yawning, my feet headed on the direction of my space all while trying to keep myself awake before I trip over something. I'm so tired, all I could think of was the bed.