제 3 장

N A Y E O N

N A Y E O N

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I yawned. Ugh... I still feel groggy.

I rubbed my eyes as I searched for my spectacles in the dark. I looked for my phone and checked the time; it's 6 pm. Damn it, I overslept again.

I stood up from my bed and reached towards my lantern. I picked up the book I was reading earlier and placed it on my bookshelves.

I yawn as I stretched for some time when suddenly a notification pops from my phone.

╒══════════════════════════╕

Mina: We're still up for girls' night right?

Sana: Of course. Wouldn't miss it since I rarely see you guys anymore TT

Jihyo: Let's meet up at the dorm by 9, You guys ok with that? :))

Dahyun: Yepp :P

Jeongyeon: Yah don't be lateee :<

╘══════════════════════════╛

I smiled with their messages in the group chat. I opened the blinds in front of me to reveal a beautiful sunset. The light was pouring through the white blossoms of April making it ethereal with its glow.

I reminisced about the times we were still one of Korea's top k-pop girl groups. We could enjoy spring up close instead of looking from afar and some Once would be there to give us words of encouragement.

Now everything's different after that incident. I thought bitterly

We all started to part ways with our careers. Jihyo and Jeongyeon, who was with me even before Twice are now having their solo debuts as artists. Momo is often seen as a guest, choreographer or judge at Idol Survival Shows just like how we Twice started. Dahyun and Chaeyeong have started to become famous on Youtube with their vlogs. Mina launched herself a Fashion Brand called La Lune that's becoming famous among celebrities and social media influencers. Sana is famous in Japan for guesting in variety shows along with Momo and Mina if given the chance.

But the most popular out of all of us is Tzuyu. She has been making it through modeling in commercials and magazines and even visited international fashion week with Mina sometimes. She has acted in a couple of hit Korean dramas in the past few years and they all produced stellar performances.

While me— well I'm just the average member of Twice.

I tried auditioning for countless commercials and modeling jobs but there were only a few times that I have been accepted.