III. Romance

"(Name)! Welcome to the party!"

You grinned at the red head, who wore a mahogany vest over a white button down, which showed off his muscles pretty nicely. Inside, boisterous laughter was heard, and the light illuminated the outside with a soft glow, as the sun almost completely overtaken by darkness. Among the cheers and laughter, however, shouting and crashes could be heard.

"Wow, Kiri. Sounds like a riot in there," you teased, going ahead the redhead as he held the door open for you.

"Heh, it's probably just Bakugou," he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly before following you towards the main room.

"Hmm, well, he must really excited to be here, then!"

Kirishima chuckled at your smiling face, which soon turned into one of confusion.

"What? What's so funny?"

He just shook his head and took one of your hands in his own, leading you towards the party. When you finally arrived, you were greeted with so many new and different faces, which caused you to get a bit anxious. The majority of them seemed nice, but others were either just wallflowers or seemed to glare at anyone that came across their path. You glanced at Kirishima, who called someone over before looking down at you.

"(Name), this is Mina, or better known as Até."

In front of you stood a pink skinned girl, who strangely had black eyes with yellow irises. She wore a beautiful turquoise dress with a few jewels a tattered a round, and had a soft boa around her arms. Her ears were decorated by beautiful diamonds, and her neck adorned a silver necklace that held a gem within it. Her face held a warm, but excited smile, and she seemed extremely friendly. She went to grab one of your hands, which caused you to slightly panic, but you settled down once she gave you a firm handshake.

"Hi! I'm Mina, also know as Até, and -"

"The Goddess of Mischief," you cut her off suddenly, face heating up in embarrassment. You began to stutter an apology, before she laughed and waved it off.

"My, my, looks like Aphrodite already knows who I am. What an honor!"

She laughed again as your face turned a deeper shade of red; the nervous smile you had on just looked adorable on your soft lips!

"So, how do you know Kiri?" you asked.

"Oh, him and I go way back, along with three other guys. You already know Kaminari, from what I've heard, correct?"

You nodded, allowing her continue.

"Well, along with the three of us are two others in our friend group. There's Dionysus, but his real name is Sero. He sure does live up to his title, partying almost every night."

You shared a chuckle, seeing the ravenette that she points out in a crowd of  people, along with Kaminari.

"And then there's Ares. Otherwise known as-"

A loud boom cut her off, startling you as you started to panic. What was that?! Franticly looking around, you spotted an ash blonde wearing a red dress shirt and black slacks, small explosions erupting from his palms. He was yelling at a boy with heterochromatic eyes dressed in a white suit and blue undershirt, who seemed uninterested at what the blonde was spitting out.

"Bakugou!"

You heard Kirishima yell, as he made his way towards the explosive male.

"What the hell, dude? Could you not try to destroy my home again?"

This seemed to anger the male more, as he started yelling at your friend.

"Who cares about your home, shitty hair?! This half and half bastard thinks he's better than me, and I'm about to teach him a lesson!!"