Prologue

"The legend of the three heroes goes like so: There once was a Brave Band of Heroes, A Knight, whose blade cut down all who opposed him, a Paladin who's spells warped the fabric of reality, and a Rogue Whos Knives always hit their target. After a long-fought battle, these three heroes conquered the ______ ________ with the help of the phoenix's advice. Everyone gained at least some successes, but most obtained great fortune, crops grew in abundance, the sun shined brighter than before, fishing was plentiful, and the land prospered. No one knows what happened but the land was abandoned, everyone was forced to flee or lose their life and in the process leave everything behind, in the end, they sealed ___ __ _____ ___ In a dungeon, Imprisoned for ___ __________ __ _____ ____, But there was a cost, the Rouge was never seen again, the Warrior died mysteriously, and when the people needed him most, the paladin Vanished... Many details have been lost to time, and the details that do remain have faded into legend. And even though it is a legend, many people have still tried to locate the dungeon and to find the treasure inside. Most failed and gave up, but those foolish few who were obsessed with the treasure went into the forest, beyond the east edge of the kingdom of the sun, and were never heard from again..."