Chapter 4

As soon as the first little bit of the sun showed over the horizon something caught Augromat's Attention, there it was, To the right of the Sun, the outline of a castle. And not just any castle THE castle. The one that (Unknown to Augromat) they had spent Months looking for! "Quick!" The captain said, Augromat took out a compass and quickly wrote down the location then slid down the tree and ran back to camp where he found almost everyone awake, the cook was serving Breakfast (or how he liked to call it: "Breaky") and Tom was planning a hunting party. The captain went up to Tom "Ahh, Captain, How did things go on the mountain?" Tom said "While there we found the general location and I learned that Mimics like alcohol, it's like sugar to them but they don't get drunk from it, and also if you get stuck to a mimic pour some alcohol on it and it will get unstuck, but on our way back I found Augromat during my morning routine, and Thankfully we were able to find the castle spires. Be ready to go as soon as possible." "Already Done" Tom said "since we cured Augromat we started packing up and were going to head toward you. Oh and by the way which way is it?" "Oh, it's southeast from here." "I'm sorry captain, but I can't send my men there." The Captain didn't take no for an answer and said "Who's the captain here?!" Tom replied "One of my men and I went that way and found a bubble of death. Now he is being treated for brain damage, his speech is impaired." Barty Commented "Tests have shown that he suffered oxygen deprivation to his brain, and as a result, he has developed acute dysarthria. It would be unwise to go that way captain" The Captain sighed then a look of determination formed on his face "We have no choice, Tell the men to pack up and leave in the next five minutes. You better have a solution by then." "Captain, " Augromat Interrupted "May I be so brave as to ask that me, Tom, and Barty go ahead of the group to make sure that it isn't an ambush." Reginald overheard what they were asking and added "skeletons don't need air to live so we could also go ahead." the Captain thought about it for a moment then said to one of the guards "Tell the men that we are staying, but be ready to leave as soon as I say."

As Augromat Traveled through the woods, he heard the shifting of the skeleton's bones behind him, Tom hacked through the foliage and Barty was flipping through a book of spells, after a few minutes of walking Tom put his hand in front of the group signaling to halt, then he took a deep breath "We're here."

It felt like months of walking through the woods, even Barty was starting to get tired, Augromat was shocked when Tom pointed out that it had only been at most a minute, light started to dim as soon as the forest stopped and the price told them that it was safe to come out of the air bubble. Sweat was Dripping off of Barty who almost immediately collapsed to the berren and dusty floor and Tom pointed out a town no more than a few feet away, the majority of the buildings had collapsed yet there was no rubble, almost as if the building walls had been eaten, the only building that looked remotely in relatively good shape was a small cottage the windows were boarded up and the chimney had caved in, and the bricks were used to block up whatever was left. Tom and Augromat started toward it while Barty Caught his breath, Tom Knocked on the door then they heard movements in the house then they heard boards being pulled out of the way of the door. A fairly young looking lady opened the door, her hair was long and oily, her voice was simultaneously young but horse as if she hadn't used it in a long time "Vis... Visitors?! Are you really here? Or am I just going crazy? Hello! My name is Zoey, of house Feredel. Sister of The Prince, now King, How is he doing? How is everyone doing? Now that I think about it, who is the king now? Is my brother still alive? It's So good to talk to someone!" her expression suddenly changed "Get inside, NOW!" she shoved Tom, Augromat, and Barty (who had caught up with them) inside then lit a candle and proceed to take hand crafted and actual nails and board up the door then take cloth and shove them under the door and between the window seal, Augromat started to speak but was interrupted with a quiet and sturn "Shhhh!" from Zoey, a loud and Sharp Buzz sounded from outside, Zoey darted around checking the boards, before quickly looking back at them as if she was worried that they would vanish into thin air, the buzzing grew louder and zoey said "So it's going to be like one of those nights isn't it? You grab some boards and hammer them to the didgeridoo, you grab some bricks and start stacking them on the fire spot, and you help me smash all the demons that enter this house." Augromat ran around with boards and bricks nailing up cracks and boarding up windows, The buzzing grew louder as whatever was out there was starting to scratch through the boards and in some cases Zoey would get a board and hold her ground as if she was expecting the boarding to fall, Augromat heard the skeletons outside fighting like it was the end of the world, some of them ran away, witch was out of character for them, one of the boards broke and about eleven weird bugs with two sets of wings, razor sharp teeth, and claws came through and started to attack them Zoey took a small plank of wood that couldn't be used for defense and swatted them out of the air the crack in the wood was patched by Barty, who was still resting.