5 | You Again

Lisa | You Again

—Early Update—

8 years later

I found myself breathing harshly and shuddering as the gust of the familiar freezing wind hit the skin of my cheeks the moment I walked out through the sliding doors of the airport. I stopped for a moment and adjusted my long sleeve black ruffled shirt. I wasn't very use to the cold anymore or very fond of it. But, I never really was.

I exhaled deeply and shivered before tightening my hold on the luggage handle and walking further outside the cold mornings air

I exhaled deeply and shivered before tightening my hold on the luggage handle and walking further outside the cold mornings air. The further I walked, the more I realized I was back into a world that wasn't necessarily unknown to me. It was a world that I was already accustomed to.

Unfortunately.

I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth as I heard a familiar language swimming in the atmosphere, creating a sense of Deja vu to settle in. It wasn't really a welcoming feeling per se. It was more of a 'What the hell are you doing here? Run!' which I was very much willing to do.

Shaking off my nerves, I combed my fingers through my newly dyed silver hair and darted my eyes around over the sea of people. And realizing there were just too many of them, I sighed in aggrivation. It would probably take me forever to find—

"Has anyone seen a walking Barbie doll?!"

Never mind.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Her name is Lalisa, ring any bells??"

I felt a grin slowly find its way to my lips hearing her voice. I followed the sound of the cheery, angel like voice and chuckled seeing a tall, slender blonde woman holding a giant sign with my name on it. She was walking up to almost everybody asking for my whereabouts, scaring the children really. Her enthusiasm can be quite grand for comfort. But it was my favorite part about her.

I whistled loudly, causing her to turn around swiftly. Her eyes scanned around and the moment she locked her chocolate eyes to mine, a squeal of excitement escaped from her smile. "Lalisa Manoban!!" She shouted earning a few glares from those around her. I smiled and opened my arms,

"Park Chaeyoung!!" I shouted just as loud as her. She dropped the sign and sprinted towards me with the biggest smile. It made her cheeks puff out like a chipmunk. We both laughed and squealed in excitement as she jumped and engulfed me, wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly.

"God, I missed you so much," I breathed out. She sniffled in the most cutest way and tightened her hold around my neck,

"I missed you too," she softly said. She pulled back and placed her hands on my cheek. And seeing the mischievous glint in her eyes, I knew what was coming.