Prologue

Hey guys! So I thought I'd give you the Prologue of my new story. So here is the Prologue of Amnesia. Let me know what you think

Prologue

          “Slow down, you’re going to kill yourself.” I hear in the background but I just speed up faster. I feel the wind hit my face and making my ponytail try to come out but I don’t care. The faster I go the faster I’ll forget this pain. “Leave me alone! You lied to me!” I yell into the wind. “It was for your protection. That’s my job.” I laugh, “Your job. I had feeling for you but you used me!” I yell again almost hitting a car. I correct myself and keep driving. My ponytail fully out now, my blonde hair going all over the place.

          “Please it’s not like that and you know it!” I hear that voice say but it’s to the point where that voice is just making me hurt more. I keep driving, seeing the trees quickly past. I use to love driving down this road, it was always good memories. Memories, my past, all a lie. I feel a tear go down my face. “Don’t cry, you’ll crash if you do.” I hear again but more tears just fall. “My past, my memories, are all a lie.” I say quietly. “No, they’re not. They make you who you are today. A strong beautiful young lady. Someone I care for so much.”

          “Liar!” I yell pushing the gas harder. I can see the speedometer hitting 200. “This highway doesn’t care for you. I do! Please slow down you’re going to cr….” That’s all I heard before I feel my tire spin out of control and I saw a tree in my path, I black out.