Chapter 16: Welcome Home

We are back to Elsa’s P.O.V. for the rest of the story! This chapter is also Dedicated to Hattycat!!!!

          I open my eyes to see I was in a cell like place. I stood only to feel pain go through my body. I slowly sit back down; I don’t know why I’m in so much pain. “Don’t worry love, it’ll past.” I hear. I slowly look up and see Damien on the other side of the cell. “Damien? Where are we?” I ask finally feeling better to stand. “We’re home.” He says with a smile. “Home?” He points behind me; I turn and see a window. I walk over to it and gasp.

          The city is gone, everything is gone, and all I see is grass, a small village and woods in the back. “Damien, are we…” I turn to see him nod, “Welcome back to Arendelle, Princess Elsa.” I walk over to him and put my hands on the bars, “How did we get here, why am I in a cell?” I ask, I have so many questions going through my head.

          “I’ve always have a way back here love, and I put you in here in case you forgot who I am to you.” I shake my head, “No I remember, Jack lied to me… His been working with Pitch, I can’t believe I fell for it.” I look at the ground; I can feel tears coming into my eyes. My heart felt like it was broken whenever I thought about Jack and when I thought about Damien, I felt… scared. I hear the door start to open as Damien opens his arms for me to go into.

          I slowly walk to him as he wraps her arms around me, “Don’t worry Princess, I have you. And we’ll finally be together.” I bury my head into his shoulder. We pull back and his smiling, “Oh I almost forgot.” He pulls a small box out from his pocket. I raise my eyebrow and take it. “Happy Birthday.” It was my birthday? How long was I out for? Didn’t we just get here yesterday?

          “My birthday?” I ask before I open the box. He nods, “Yeah, I think the trip took some strength out of you, you’ve been a sleep for two days.” I feel my eyes widen, two days? “Umm… Wow, thanks for watching me while I slept so Jack couldn’t get me.” I say. He laughs, “Of course, that’s what boyfriends are for. Are you going to open your gift?” He asks. I nod and slowly start to open it to see a ring, the same ring he gave me for our wedding. I feel my eyes widen. “Here let me slip it on your finger.” He says as he takes the ring out of the box and starts to slip it on my wedding finger.

          I hold it up and look at it in the light. The black diamond shined in the light, but to me, it looked like death. What was wrong with me? I should be happy right? I’m finally safe, and with the one I love… right? “Do you like it? You loved it the first time I put it on your finger, I just wish we could have our wedding.” He says sadness in his voice.

          I lower my hand, “It’s beautiful.” I say with a small smile. “And I wish we could have had our wedding also.” I say even if I didn’t mean it, I’m still trying to get over Jack. Even if he tried to kill me, my heart still beat for him. Before I knew it, I see Damien grab my hands, a smile on his face. “Then let’s do it!” “What?” I ask confused. “Let’s have our wedding! Elsa, we are finally going to be together, why not be married.”

          I feel my eyes widen, “Umm… Are you sure?” I ask. “Of course! Don’t you want to baby? You love me right?” I stood there and thought, I should love him, I should just say yes. I look at him, his smiling so bright, his happy. I sigh, “Of course. We should get married.” I see his smile get wider as he kisses me. “Oh Elsa, you’ve made me so happy.” He takes my hand and pulls me out of the cell.