"Where We're You?"

(I'm changing the format again cuz shits hard as balllzz)

Julia wakes up in a cold empty bed. No smell of bacon or eggs filling her nose or a body lying limp beside her while she slept.

She sits up and looks around. "Harry?" Julia calls out to the cold air filling the apartment. She lifts herself off of the bed and walks into the living room seeing it completely empty. No sign of Harry whatsoever.

"HARRY!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

No

Response

Julia rushes back into her bedroom and rummages through Harry's two drawers of clothes and his side of the closet to find most of his clothes missing.

"...he's going to pay!!"

She quickly gets dressed in joggers, a large hoodie and some slides. She walks to the door and grabs her purse walking out the door and locking it.

The elevator button almost breaks from how much Julia is hitting it. The doors quickly open and she steps in taking herself to the floor below her. She taps her chin. "Zayn and Louis might know. They're always up late."

Julia rushes out of the old elevator and runs to the boy's door. Knocking like there's no tomorrow.

"OH LORD SHUT UP IM COMING!" A deep voice yells along with a microwave beeping. The door unlocks and opens to reveal a shirtless Zayn.

"Julia?" He looks her up and down and shakes his head, "shit Julia hi!" He says a little louder like someone else was supposed to hear.

Another figure slides from the hallway near their kitchen revealing Louis stuck in his shirt. "Julia!" He pulls the shirt down and chuckles.

"Have you guys seen my boyfriend..? Harry?" She asks not paying attention to Louis's existence.

Louis looks around the colourful apartment of his, he hears quiet footsteps from the hallway he just emerged from. chocolate curls pop out of the darkness. Louis rushes over and pushes the boy back into the dark. "Shh," he nods.

Julia had changed her eye line to see Louis rush over just in time, but sad for him. She already spotted the hair that belonged to her Harry.

"Nevermind.. thanks, boys!"

And with that. She made her way back to her small apartment, dialling a very special number.

Her small voice went straight through her speaker on her phone.

"Hello, 911?"

-
(A/N)
Whassup hoes.
Jk jk lmao
So I haven't been active on this story.. cuz IDK why.
BUT, I have another short story series that I've been working on for a while that I really like.
It's called "The Larry Files"
So.. have a read ;)
K well Imma Try to get the next chapter out soon.
LOVE YOU BITCHES 🤡
-Ariel