First imperession

Taehyung pov

"Oh hey Jungkook right"? I asked him awkwardly.

He kept staring at me for about 2 minutes, he later nodded his head softly and went back to "reading" his book.

"What are you reading there" I asked him

He only showed me the book cover. Then we fell in an awkward silence.

I didn't know what to do so I started to be in my phone. I have been texting this girl her name is Jennie she's one of the queen b's in our school.

I'm not really interested in her but she's a really good hook up and a great stress reliever.

Jimin has always told me to stop just messing with girls as him and Yoongi know that I'm gay and they want me to come out.

But the thing is that my dad will seriously kill me he might even kick me out of my house.

Jimin is gay too his family knows about it, he hasn't dated any other guys as he has a crush in the one and only Min Yoongi. But the school still thinks that he's straight, and just think that he's cold as he won't give any chance to a girl.

I was interrupted by my thoughts as I felt a tug on my pants.

I looked down and there was Jungkook. I crouched down and asked him what he wanted.

"K-kookie p-potty" he said blushing and looking down.

(Sorry I had to cringe😂)

"Well go to the restroom" I told him and went back texting.

I later heard little sniffles I saw Jungkook still sitting in the floor with some tears running down his eyes.

"Hey why are you crying" I asked very oblivious.

He made grabby hands and my heart clenched, I picked him up in my arms he was a little heavier than I expected but it was fine.

I left the reading section and looked for the teacher but it seemed like she left.

The other kids were asleep. Jungkook later tugged on my shirt I looked at him and saw him pointing to the restroom.

I kinda panicked but I thought that he was maybe too lazy to walk so I took him to the restroom.

I sat him in the toilet and when I turned around to leave I heard,

"Tae Tae" I saw Jungkook's teary eyes.

"What did you just called me" I asked him

He looked down but still whispered "Tae Tae"

"How do you know my name" I asked kinda freaking out as this might ruin my reputation.

"T-teacher t-told k-kookie" he answered stuttering.

I sighed "ok then why did you called me"

"K-kookie n-needs hewlp" he answered cutely.

I cringed but still helped him. It took about 20 minutes for him to finish but finally we were done.

We got out with me helping him wash his hands. We went back to the classroom and Mrs. Green still wasn't there I went over to her desk and saw a note.

It said,

"Taehyung I will be out for about 2 hours I'm in a meeting, please just take care of Jungkook. These past weeks I will be out for some time don't worry about the other kids they are more dependent. Thank you and good luck.

From Mrs. Green.

"Well there goes my break" fuck why did I had to be in that dumb fight.

Even if I don't like class I rather just be there than fucking babysitting.

Well I can't be really complaining I guess.

I turned around and saw Jungkook trying to get a blanket from a basket. I sighed and went over to help him.

He wanted a pastel blue so I got it for him. Then I went to the sofa just to rest and calm down.

That's when Jungkook crawled over to where I was, put his head in my lap while cuddling with his bunny.

(Jungkook's bunny)

I smiled softly and also decided to just take a quick nap

_\________\\\______________\___

Another chapter I was pretty tired so I'm sorry if it sucks.

Also check out my other stories🙏🏽

Tell me what u think 💭