Meetings pt 2

Taehyung pov

Once I got down I heard another voice it didn't sounded like Jin's voice this voice was deeper which got me more nervous than ever I looked down and saw Jungkook still holding my hand while still drinking from his sippy cup.

For some weird reason when I saw him my worries went all away. But then he caught me staring but I didn't look away and neither did he, now we were just staring at each other until we were interrupted by a cough.

I immediately turned around and saw Jin standing there, "Food is ready" he said. I blushed bright red and saw Jungkook just standing there oblivious.

"What the hell is wrong with me" I thought while placing my hand on my chest as my heart was beating really fast. I breathed in and out then grabbed Jungkook's hand probably a little too hard as he whined in pain.

But at that moment I didn't cared, I entered the kitchen and had a fake smile on Jin asked me to sit down and I sat next to Jungkook.

I saw another man next to Jin he was kinda tan had silver hair, looked quite tall, I also noticed that he had dimples. He didn't looked that intimidating but I still prefer to keep my guard up.

He introduced himself as Namjoon but we got interrupted when Jin came back with the food,
he then placed a plate in front of all of us. We then started eating in silence it wasn't an awkward silence but it was pretty close to one.

The only sound you could hear were the utensils clacking on the plate. Around 5 minutes later Namjoon spoke up.

"So... Kim Taehyung right"?

"Yes sir" I said confident.

He nodded his head lightly and then spoke up again.

"So do you mind explaining how did you ended up babysitting our Kookie?"

I cleared my throat and then said,

"Well let's just say that I kinda got in trouble at school and the principal made me do this as a punishment"

"Do you see it as a punishment?" Namjoon asked me.

In that moment my heart just stopped, because I did saw it as a punishment I mean who wouldn't you are just stuck in a class babysitting a kid who you don't even know. I can't ditch no more and I rarely even see my friends at school because the class is kinda separated from the others.

But if I said yes something tells me that imma get my ass whooped from Namjoon and probably even from Jin also. Also I knew that I would break Jungkook's heart by the way he was looking at me with his perfect doe eyes while waiting for my answer.

"Of course not sir I mean I do miss my regular classes even though I've been doing this for only three days, but this will actually be a good experience and if I can help Jungkook with any of his problems I'll be more than happy". I said trying to look honest.

Namjoon looked pretty shocked Jin as well while Jungkook only looked down while he was blushing which kinda made me proud in some weird way.

"Don't call me sir no more call me Namjoon you earned it kid" Namjoon said with a proud father like smile.

I nodded and chuckled lightly, that's how the rest of dinner went by we were all chatting as if we were friends. I learned that Jin makes a lot of dad jokes and you have to laugh at them even if they aren't funny, and yes that is the number one rule of this house.

Jungkook didn't really spoke much he just ate in silence and sometimes giggled at funny comments here and there.

He was the first one to leave he left quietly, he picked up his plate and washed it before going upstairs probably going to his room.