Accident

Taehyung pov

It's been 2 days since I've been in the special class. I barely see Mrs. Green or even the other kids.

Mostly some other teachers will take them leaving me alone with Jungkook.

I can't complain though it's pretty quiet which I'm grateful for.

Jungkook is strangely not a pain in the ass. He doesn't talk much whenever he talks is to ask me to help him in stuff.

I have been bringing all of my electronics to school just to not be bored.

Right now Jungkook is sleeping in the other couch while I'm watching Netflix in my laptop.

30 minutes passed by and now Jungkook is awake he sat up and started waddling to the reading corner.

I was watching him as he was walking a little differently.

And that's when it happened, Jungkook fell down landing straight on his ass.

I bursted out laughing, man that is the most funniest thing it has happened since I've been in this class.

I heard Jungkook whinnying and sniffling, he stood up again pushing himself up. He started waddling again but not even 5 steps later he fell down again.

I bursted out laughing once again with tears in my eyes, but quickly stopped when I heard Jungkook crying.

I immediately made my way towards him and asked him concerned,

"Hey buddy you alright"

He let out a tiny sniffle and tried pushing me away from him.

"Let me see where does it hurt" I asked him.

With teary eyes he said "B-bum bum" while pointing to his butt.

I almost let out a laugh but kept it in, "Can you stand up" I asked him.

He shook his head and made grabby hands towards me while sniffing I mentally cooed but still picked him. I laid down in the couch with him on top of me.

He was still silently crying, so I rubbed his back soothingly.

5 minutes passed and now he was sniffling and hiccuping. "What can I do to make you feel better" I asked him

He took his head away from my chest to look at me with his doe eyes.

"Eomma k-kiss my b-boo boos" he said cutely.

I cringed and said "I'm sorry buddy but I'm not going to kiss your ass"

"Bad w-word" he said while sniffling, I chuckled and said,

"You're right I'm sorry. What about if I just massage it"?

It took a few seconds but he later nodded, I awkwardly put both of my hands in his ass and started to just massage it.

I heard a crinkling noise and notice that he had a diaper on, thankfully it was dry.

If someone would find out what I'm doing right now I swear I would die of embarrassment. My poor reputation would've been ruined.

~~~3 hours later~~~

It was almost time for Jungkook to leave they usually would've come already for him.

I later heard a knock I opened the door quickly and saw the principle there.

I bowed down and asked her to come in,

"There's no need I will just need a favor. I know you have a car Jungkook's guardians can't come for him today, I will need you to take him home".

Once she said that she left, I stood there shocked I cursed and went inside the classroom.

"Jungkook get your stuff I'm taking you home" I told him coldly.

"W-What about S-Sonia" he asked looking down.

Sonia is the one that takes him home and brings him to school. I sighed and told him frustrated, "She's not here today so hurry up I want to leave too".

He whined but still stood up he grabbed his cute backpack and lunch box.

He waddled towards me, and for some reason I found it cute and wanted to coo but I contained myself.

Once I got him out of the classroom I started walking toward the exit doors I opened the door for Jungkook but once we were out he stopped walking.

"Now what" I said frustrated, he then extended his arm.

I was confused until he said "H-Hold Kookie's h-hand"

I sighed but still went and grabbed his hand a little harsh as I heard him whine.

I sat him in the backseat of my car, put his address in my gps and started driving.

His house wasn't too far it was only about a 20 minute drive.

The car was really silent so I turned on the radio.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

We finally arrived to Jungkook's home, it was a nice home not too big not too small.

I opened the door so Jungkook could get down we both made it in front of the house.

I ringed the doorbell, but no one came out I did this 5 times yet it was still the same.

I groaned and asked Jungkook, "Where are your parents?"

"Not hewe" he said while sucking his thumb, I rolled my eyes and said "I can definitely see that" .

I the started thinking in what to do, should I leave him here? Do I take him with me? Do I go to a neighbor?.

I was cut off when Jungkook told me "They at w-work c-come back a-at 4" he said while holding his 4 fingers.

I looked at my watch, it was 2:11, fuck what am I going to do with the rest of the time.

I started to think again, what if someone sees us together? It's definitely going to be fucking embarrassing.

But today is a school day, school ends in 2 more hours. That's the time when Jungkook's parents come home.

So that means I'm saved from someone seeing me with him.

I smirked and looked down at him "What do you think of eating ice cream right now" I told him.

He smiled, his doe eyes shining, he immediately nodded and we both went back to the car.

___\\__\\_\>}€€|€]>[*]+£|£\€__\€€••

Let me know what y'all think of this chapter💜