1

y/ns pov:
"mom can't i just stay home this time?" i asked my mother. my mom is a doctor and she won't let me stay home because she doesn't trust me staying home alone. she doesn't want me to throw parties or invite anyone over. "nope i don't trust you here" she said. "why?!" i ask. "you throw parties, you get into fights and you already are on probation and we aren't gonna make that worst" my mom said and i rolled my eyes. i put on my shoes and followed my mom outside to the car. we got in the car and she drove to her work. "so this place is busy today so i'm gonna need you to step in when i need your help" my mother said and i sat in her office chair in her office.

"yeah yeah i know the deal" i said going on my phone. "hey sweetie. i'm sorry for not letting to stay home. i'm just worried for your safety but i promise we will get ice cream or whatever you want after this" my mom said rubbing my back. "i know mom. i'm sorry" i said. "it's ok don't be sorry chicka. i love you and i'll be back" she said and kissed my forehead. she walked out of her office closing the door. i went on my phone and scrolled through instagram.

30 minutes later:

i was still on my phone when my mom came in. "hey sweetie i'm going to need your help with a patient. i just can't get to him in time so i need you to check on him" my mom said. i am pretty experience with this kind of stuff. my mom would teach me and always take me to her work. "ok" i said and got up. "his room is on the 3rd floor and the number is 351" my mom said and i nodded. she left the room and went to go work. i got out and walked to the elevator. "good morning y/n" a nurse passed me. i smiled and waved to her. i'm not much of a talker.

i got in the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor. when i got there i walked down a hall and the room was at the end of it. i opened the door to see a young cute guy. he looked my age actually. "who are you?" he asked. "i'm the doctor" i said putting down the stuff on the counter. "you look so young though" he said. "what's your point?" i ask and he chuckled. "no no i was just saying you look young" he said. "i'm only here to help my mom" i said. "oh so your mom works here?" "yep have a problem with that?" i ask. "damn she feisty. no i don't just asking" he said.

"hello i didn't realize you were here" i turn around to see a beautiful woman walk in. "hello i'm jen" she said and shook my hand. "my name is y/n. i'm filling in for mrs. y/l/n" i said. "well i'm joeys mother and we came here because we are not sure if he broke his elbow or not. he was being a little stupid and was riding a bike down a hill" jen said. "well i will do some test including x rays but we will need you to step out of that's ok" i said. "no that's totally fine. joey i have some errands i need to do so is it ok if i leave and i'll pick you up when you are finished" his mom said and joey nodded.

"oh and i'm sorry i am just wanting to know, how old are you?" she asked me. "i just turned 18" i smiled. "look at you working!" she hyped me up and i laughed. she left the room and i had to lock the door. "so your 18?" he asked. "so your name is joey?" i asked and he laughed. "well damn i'm just asking" he said. "yeah i'm 18, what about you?" "18 as well. what about a name?" he said and i rolled my eyes. "y/n" i said getting the things i need out of the cupboards. "that's a cute name for a cute girl. now how about a phone number?" he asked and i rolled my eyes again.

"not a chance" i said. "which elbow is it?" i ask and he pointed out his right one. i used my hand to feel around it and he flinched. "sorry if it hurts" i said. "no you are good" he said and i looked at him in his eyes. they looked beautiful. i could look at them forever. i then realized i got distracted and looked away. "it doesn't feel broken but i'll still check" i said and grabbed the x ray. i turned it on and put it on his right arm. i then put it away after that and put my supplies away.

"so your elbow isn't broken but it is badly bruised" i said and heard him get off the bed. "good then i can do this" he pinned me to the door and kissed me. it happened so fast. i kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. he wrapped his around my waist and then moved them to pick me up. he placed me on the bed and got between my legs with our lips still together. while we were kissing he started to take off my shirt. our lips unconnected for a little but then went back together again. he then pulled away and smirked.

"i know we just met but damn when i saw you my jaw dropped" joey said and i lightly smiled. he took off his shirt and i bit my lip. "have you done this before?" he asked me and i nodded. "ok so have i" he said and i laughed. "us teenagers are not responsible what's so ever" i said and he laughed while nodding. he started to unbuckle his belt and i took off my shoes and my leggings. he looked at me and bit his lip making me giggle. he took off his pants and kissed me again. he tugged at my underwear and we pulled away.

i nodded giving him permission and he took off my underwear. i feel more comfortable with my bra on so i'm going to leave it. without warning he put his fingers in me and i arched my back. i let out small moans because even though there aren't that much doctors up on this floor, there are still a few. "you feel so tight" joey said and i moaned in response. he moved them faster and my moans were getting more high pitched. he curled his fingers and i was getting close.

"j-joey i'm gonna-" before i could finish, he pulled his fingers out and licked them. "you taste really good but i also want to be inside when you cum" he caressed my cheek and got his jeans. he pulled out a condom and i rolled my eyes. "oh you 17 year old boys" i said and he chuckled. "my mom gives them to me. she says i'm at the age and doesn't want me to get a girl pregnant" he chuckled and so did i. he removed his boxers and rolled on the condom. he got on top of me and used his length to rub me. i let out small moans and he bit his lip.

"are you sure you are ok with this?" he asked and i nodded. "and also we have to be quiet" he said and i nodded again biting my nail. he slowly entered me and we both made noises.
(god am i forgiven yet?)
"fuck you really are tight" he whispered and started to go faster. "oh my god joey" i moaned quietly. "does that feel good? do you like when i fuck you like this?" he asked and i nodded. i covered my mouth so i wouldn't moan loud. joey then hit my g spot and i almost lost it but i had to hold it in. "please! i need more!" i whispered yelled and he smirked. he started to go hard and aiming at that spot. he leaned down and started to kiss my neck but he didn't suck in it. he would always hit my g spot but he thrusted back in.

"i'm gonna cum!" i whispered yelled again and covers my mouth again. "me too" he said and let out quiet, low groans. i then started to shake which told me i came. i felt joey release in the condom and slow down his movements. he then pulled out and threw away the condom. "holy shit" i say out of breath and joey laughed. "i'm pretty good in bed" he said. "pretty good? you are much better then pretty good" i said and he laughed. i know we are just teenagers and having a one night stand is pretty irresponsible. "do you need help changing?" he asked and i rolled my eyes. "sure" i said and he smiled.

he helped me put on my clothes and he put on his also. luck for him, i could still walk but it was hard trying to walk when i stood up. "wait a minute, are there cameras in here?" joey asked. "no, they give people privacy" i said and nodded. i grabbed something out of the cupboard and it was wrap for his elbow. i wrapped it around his elbow and then put the rest away. "thanks doc. know how about that number?" he asked.