CUATRO

The ringing of alarm wake Jennie. She wakes up with closed eyes and nasty hair looking like a complete mess but may I add a beautiful mess.

Monday mornings were something that she hates a lot (duh who doesn't).

Dress in a white shirt and jeans she came out of her room with her Bag and Whitecoat. She gave Kuma to her Granny and walk out of the building.

While waiting for the bus she checked her messages.

Some of them were from her colleagues but Jimin he has sent her 31 messages with 50 missed calls.

She climbs up the bus and sit on the side.

All the messages were about how is she and why she is not picking up her call?

Jennie is someone who doesn't like to talk to anyone when she is sad or angry instead she isolates herself because in that way she can't hurt someone with her words.

She sends a video note to Jimin saying that she is alright and perfectly fine and that she will see him in the night.

She looks out of the window thousands of thoughts were running in her mind but the one thing that she doesn't seem to take her mind was that she slapped Taehyung.

She is someone who had never hit anyone no matter how much she gets fed up.

But yesterday when Taehyung said those words she don't know but it seriously hurt her.
No one has ever called her worthless.
Although those words were not that harsh but seriously he was comparing her to a shirt.

She was walking towards her class when someone blocks her view.

She just rolled her eyes. And turn around but again was blocked by that someone.

"What do you want Alejandro?"

"Well good morning to you too Pollito"Alejandro look at her smirking.

Meet Alejandro your typical definition of bad boy and according to some rumors he belongs from some mafia group.

Jennie got his attention during the first year of medical school.
Because of her good-girl personality he actually thinks of her as some naive good girl who only knows kindness and is easy to get laid.

But boy he was wrong Jennie is a good girl but she is not naive and know when and where to use her kindness.

She straight up ignores him because all her life she has to yearn for one thing and that is to be a successful Surgeon and it's one of the reasons she won't have time for boyfriends.

And one more thing she is pure.
And proud of it.

"Are you guys coming in the class or not?"Their prof. asked them.

She just shakes her head ignoring Alejandro and walk into the class.
Follow behind by Alejandro.

.

.

.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was 1 in the evening and Jennie body was dying of hunger and exhaustion. Curse her for forgetting to do her breakfast.

She walks towards the cafeteria and grab some packs of croissants and sandwiches to eat. Because after that she will have a tour of the hospital with her teammates which is her favorite part of the day.

Well, when she was at the cafeteria when she heard some squealing of girls and saw few girls running out of the cafeteria leaving behind their pissed boyfriends and some other boys who kept on ignoring them.