OCHO

The city looks really busy in the morning

The city looks really busy in the morning. Some people were in rush, some were looking like they just want to sleep and some were laughing like there is no tomorrow and well that too in the morning but between among them came a woman in a khaki color dress wearing a white coat over it with the bag hanging by her shoulder and her dog in her one hand and other hand was occupied by her stethoscope.

She was running like it was some kind of marathon well technically it was for her because today she wakeup really late because of playing PUBG with her friends all night which was the reason she forgets that starting from today she will not be known as some medical student who can be late all the time but has to be on time because from now she will be called as Dr. Jennie Kim.

She takes a long breath after entering her assigned cabin in the hospital and looks at her wristwatch thank god she was only 15 minutes late and looks like everyone was late today 'Kudos to Monday morning'.

She sighs and walks towards the restroom to make herself presentable because all that running makes her look like a WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAIR????? Her inner self shouted when she looks at her hair they were looking like a nest and then she chuckles when remembered that she forgets to brush her hair in the morning.

Well, guys, she was still the same old Jennie Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5 in the evening when she finally gets a break, she throws herself on her chair, unfortunately, everyone was punished by not given lunchtime due to them being late on their first day. She looks like a ghost with her thin structure, paled skin and dry lips. 

She decided on taking a nap and after that, she will have something for snacks but she had spoken too soon because her phone starts to ring and which means only one thing.

"ELDORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"Kim Taehyung voice really does turn annoying sometimes.Everyone around her looks at her she just ignores them and walks out of the cabin and into the hallway.

"Hi Tae," She says with a worn-out voice while sitting on the bench and sigh while grabbing a fistful of her hair.

"What's with your mood, Dora?? Why did you spoke like that?? You have never acted like that....Where is your bright self? Myyy.. does something happen to you on your first day?" Not bothering on answering him she instead says.

"Are you free?? Don't you have any work to do??"

"Nah just got free from a 3-hour long meeting." She hummed in response"So why did you call me?"

"Well, I want to ask If you are free so that we can have our dinner together??"Jennie mouth waters on the mention of dinner and somehow it lifted up her spirit.

"I would love to have dinner with you Tae. So tell me the place and then I'll meet you because I have already finished my assigned task"The duality of that woman really does amaze Taehyung. He chuckled and told her to wait for her outside the Hospital.