DIEZ

Everything seems okay for the next couple of days. Taehyung has become more protective over Jennie now. He constantly check over her and it was fine by her also because she felt like breathing again.

Her old self is back but there is something else that was new for her, It seems like butterflies are flying in her stomach or her heart flutter but only when Taehyung was around.

She was slowly falling for him but she wasn't getting it.

Today was the opening ceremony of Taehyung Art Collection and Jennie was preparing herself for the night.

It was the first time for her to take four hours to get ready which was clearly not Jennie's style. She was a kind of girl who is not into makeup and beauty products rather she would dress to impress instead of caking up her face and be fake.
She came out of Jimin's car in black dress attracting everyone attention.

Jimin was standing in between Rosé and her because why not?? He is the famous owner of Spain's most expensive bar and today he even announced is engagement with Roseanne Park which makes Jennie raised her brows in surprise.

Taehyung was having a press conference when his eyes moved towards the entrance, he stopped himself in the middle of answering making everyone head moved towards the way he was staring.

"Oh, it's Park Jimin with his fiancé??"

"And Jennie Kim with them too"

Now you are wondering why Jennie was well known among them well the thing is that she gets a lot of praise when she save the mayor's wife life when she was on the verge of dying by finding a solution that may able to prolonged her life for some time not to mention she was just a simple student at that time.
       Everyone starts to whisper but they seem to ignore the real reason why Taehyung has suddenly become so quiet, the real reason was the goddess that was walking with her full glory in her black dress showing her smile to everyone which makes her look even purer than she really is.

Taehyung clears his throat when he sees that the man around them starts to eyeing Jennie who came to stand with him now.

"So Park Jimin what's with the sudden engagement news?? and May I add with none other than Miss Roseanne?" Some reporter asked him.
Jimin chuckles and looks at his fiancé.

"Well, today we are celebrating my friend success so no  questions about my personal life!" Jimin politely smile.

"So what are your thoughts about this Art Gallery?? Does Mr. Taehyung ever like to talk about his passion for art??

"Well as his friend I only know that he loves Van Gogh from his childhood...I know that man is the most inspiring artist but Taehyung always wanted to be like him so maybe he decided to walk on his path and open his own Art Gallery" they kept on answering questions for some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jennie were now standing in front of the artwork which Jennie don't understand because it was all lines. Jennie was looking at it with curious eyes.

"What is this Taehyung?? and Why everyone was talking about it there is nothing in it to me they are only lines on a big white canvas " Jennie explained her confusion making Taehyung smile.

"Well if you clear your mind and ignore all the noises around you you will see a girl smiling showing her gums and when you focused more you will see a girl with a sharp gaze " Taehyung precisely told her everything but she still doesn't get it.

Shaking her head she again asked him.

"So you like Van Gogh?"

"Hmmm yeah"