DOCE

Taehyung take Jennie to his penthouse with Jimin and Rosé with them. Jennie was clinging to Rosé arm the whole ride and still hasn't spoken any single word. It's okay for Taehyung because he has taken CCTV footage of the thing that happen between Jennie and Alejandro.

He was relieved that he didn't try touch, Jennie. On having her checkup the doctor told them there is nothing to be scared of she has the first time experiencing something like that so she is only traumatized.

His father has finally opened his eyes and was shocked to find about Jennie.
He ordered to find that man at all costs.

Jennie was sleeping with her head on Rosé lap. Taehyung was sitting on the floor of his penthouse with his hands holding Jennie's soft one.

Jimin was stressed too and was silently wiping his tears. He had never seen his friend like that, it looks like an evil eye has finally caught her bright personality and smile. He was sitting on the floor too with his back slouching against the coffee table.

"I have to do something for it.I have never seen her like that. It is making me worried when I look at her looking so miserable"Jimin finally spoke.

"Jimin I know that she is important to you but you have to think everything with the cool mind we can't just take any action knowing that man Alejandro is out there trying to hurt her"Rosé stated the fact and caress Jennie hair.

They again find themselves in silence until Jennie opens her eyes. Taehyung smiled in return but Jennie grabs both of his hands.

"Van I am sorry...I am the reason your father was hurt...please just forgive me...I am sorry and Jimin you too I-i -am the reason why he trie-d to kill you and now he is targeting both of you please just leave me..Why would you guys leave me??? I am going to walk out of this place...Right, I am going to do that." With that Jennie run towards the lift.

Taehyung and Jimin both run after her leaving crying Rosé behind them.

"Jen wait where are you going!" Jimin exclaimed with a tear-stained face.

Taehyung grab her arms stopping her Midway.

"Taehyung no leave me.....please He is going to kill you, please!!!!! I can't stand losing the people that I love....Jimin you too please...just let go of me....Jimin makes him understand"Jennie was struggling in Taehyung grasp but he looks towards Jimin telling him that he needs a moment with her Jimin to wipe his tears and nodes his head.

He drags her towards his room and locked it then turn towards her but Jennie, on the other hand, felt like Deja Vu because the same thing happened to her in the morning.

"Alejandro please I don't like you just leave me.I have never try to hurt you or hit you, please..Just don't do anything to Taehyung and Jimin"Jennie start to think that Taehyung was Alejandro.

"No Dora it's me your Vantae..Just please don't cry"He tried to wipe her tears but she moved her face.

"No don't touch me you are not Taehyung...Oh my gosh, What did you do to him??" Jennie looked at him with tearful wide eyes.

Taehyung, on the other hand, couldn't seem to understand what's going on. So he turned on the lights and came to sit in front of Jennie who was on the floor now with her head between her knees.

"Dora look at me" But Jennie doesn't even budge." Eldora"Jen!!!"He frustratedly grab her arms and Jennie finally gave in.

"I said look at me, Jennie Kim!!" He exclaimed making Jennie gulped because his eyes were in rage Although it was because of Alejandro but Jennie start to think he is mad at her.

"I am Kim Taehyung. Who??"

"Ki-Kim Taehyung"

"I am not Alejandro understand"

Jennie nodded.

"Speak!"

"I-i understand"

"What did you understand?"

"That you are not Alejandro"

"Good!"

"Now listen to my words carefully and don't try to forget what I tell you..Okay!!"

"Okay." Jennie wipes her tears and with trembling lips, he again looked at him.

Even though He was acting like a mad man but in reality, he wants to hug the life out of Jennie but he understands it will make her more stressed so he refrains from doing it.

Jennie was looking like a small baby with her flushed face and red doe eyes not to mention the red sweater she was wearing today. It was enough to make Taehyung died of her adorableness.

Taehyung cleared his throat and look at her.

"So what was I  saying?"

"You were saying about not forgetting about the words that you are about to say."

"Yeah. Me and Jimin including Rosé are not going to leave you...Understand"

"Understand"

"And you too are not going to leave us ..Understand"

"....."

"I said understand Jennie Kim"He gritted his teeth.

"Yes I understand"Jennie spoke with trembling lips.

"And from now on you are going to stay with Rosé at her apartment and if you try to hide something from me and Jimin then get ready for consequences"

"Are you going to kill me?"Jennie spoke with frightened tone and it finally make Taehyung let go of his cold demeanor.

He sighed and take her trembling hands in his.

"Look I am sorry for my behavior but Dora you have to understand that Alejandro can't do any harm to us and if he tried to touch you then I assured you that he is the one I am going to kill..."Taehyung kindly smiles at her.

She nodes.

"And now I advise you to go to Jimin and Rosé because they both have been worried sick because of you....and one more thing don't try to run away and if you are eager to run then run towards me because I.will.always.be.there.for.you...Okay"
Taehyung put his hands on her shoulder in a comforting manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four were having dinner when Jennie hit Taehyung arm with her spoon.

"If you ever try to scold me again like that then I am not going to talk with you forever." Jennie make a grumpy face.

"What??? Did he try to scold you..Hey Kim Taehyung have you forgotten that I am still alive."

"Oh just shut up Jimin...Like you don't know how she was acting like and you won't believe me when I say that he starts to think of me as Alejandro"

"Stupid Jimin....Pity me that I have to spend my whole life with that man. "Rosé spoke while taking a bite of her pasta.

The four end up chuckling.

"Ohh believe me, girl....Many are dying to be in your place but still, I chose you." Jimin speaks with pride.

"Please....You don't know how many times I get proposed by some of the most eligible bachelors of the world...So thank me that I chose you"

They both kept on bickering.

Making Jennie chuckled. She was putting her food when stopping midway on feeling someone gaze on her.

Fully knowing who is he and smile towards that person because she knows that person was none other than Vantae.

Her Vantae.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote.....