𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

ᴄᴏᴍɪᴄꜱ

ˠ

Percy lead Wilson through the camp of demigod children to cabin nine, the Hephaestus cabin.

"So tell me about your self?" Percy asked Wilson trying to make conversation withe the male beside him.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Anything, everything if it helps me get to know you better." Percy says generally curious about the boy.

"Oh, well I grew up in Sokovia a place that wasn't nice. It was plagued with war and death." Wilson says reminiscing about his earlier life. "I live with my mother and father, and my twin Pietro."

"That's cool I wish I had a sibling but that would bring even more problems than before, hell I wasn't even supposed to be bore or live past sixteen." Percy says ranting a little. Wilson gave the boy a sympathetic look and grabbed his hand, squeezing it lightly.

Percy smiled at Wilson and squeezed his hand back.

"As I was saying, my family and I were having dinner one night when an explosion rocked our apartment building and...." Wilson stoped to take a breath.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to." Percy told the boy as he moved his thumb over the males knuckles comforting him.

"It's okay, a sigh fell through the roof of the building lucky my brother and I were in our shared room when it happened, but my parents they were in the kitchen." Wilson inhaled deeply. "The sighed killed them and trapped my brother and I under the bed where we hid. We stayed under that bed for days until someone came to save us, then a few years later we volunteered for a program to get revenge on the man that caused our building to fall, but in the end we were tricked my the man who ran the operation. They experimented on us and others day and night, a lot of people died during our experiments, but for some reason me and Pietro survived."

Wilson sighed. "We were trained to use our new found abilities to kill. One day when the Avengers came to storm the building my brother and I were placed, we fought against them and won." He laughed a little remembering taking down Earth's mightiest hero's. "We even joined a robot named Ultron who was set on destroying the world, so Pietro and I joined force's with the avengers and stopped him which ended in Pietro's death."

"Well I'm glad you decided to share with me-"

"I'm not finished. Their's alot more but that's another time." Wilson chuckled and bumped shoulders with Percy.

"Okay, we're here." Percy announced.

The two walked hand and hand to the door of cabin nine and Percy knocked with his free hand.

Minutes later a tan Latino boy with elf ears opened the door. "Percy my sea friend. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, my friend Wilson and I wanted to see your comic books specifically the Avengers books." Wilson did know why but he didn't like how Percy introduced him as his 'friend' but they just met so of course their friends but he just doesn't like it.

"Well I'm Leo Valdez, hot boy supreme." He offered Wilson his hand and the magic user accepted it.

"Your warm." Wilson says.

"Yeah, he's basically a heater." Percy says making Leo laugh.

"Come in, come in." He opened the door wider for the two who were still holding hands. "My brothers and sisters are somewhere that's why it's so quiet." He informed Percy. "Follow me."

The Latino led the two, to his bed. Leo moved to get under his bed and grabbed a brown box and plopped it on his bed. "Here they are." He opened it.

Comics of all kinds fell out of the box as Leo poured them out of the box. "Here it is." He says picking up the comic book that was labeled Avengers.

"Oh my god it's real." Wilson says picking up the book in his hands completely letting go of Percy. He opened and flipped through the book. "Weird."

"What's weird?" Percy asked looking at the book standing behind Wilson.

"This is a little different from my life. Look at this." He pointed his finger at a woman on the page. She had the same hair and eyes color as he did and she wore a red unitard. "This is supposed to be me!!" He shouted.

Percy took the comic from Wilson's hands. "And get this, her name is WANDA MAXIMOFF!!" Wilson didn't know why he was screamed so much.

"Wilson calm down okay. Maybe it's-"

"Okay I think I get it now maybe it's in another universe. Yeah that explains it. Right?" He asked Percy wanting reassurance.

Percy looked into the Auburn males blue eyes. "Yeah, that's the most logical reason." He says really not knowing what else to say.

The camp lunch horns blew and sounded around the camp alerting everyone it was time to eat.

"Oh~ lunch." Leo says and runs out of the cabin.

"I completely forgot he was here." Percy says making Wilson laugh.

"Same."

"Come one, let's go to lunch you can sit with me." He says putting his arm around Wilson's shoulder.

ˠ

"Welcome to the dining pavilion." Percy says with his arms open and out in the air.

Some of the campers gave the demigod looks as he walked through with Wilson behind him.

"This place is nice." Wilson complemented.

"I knew you'd like it." Percy says leading the teen over to his table. "This is the table for kids of Poseidon, god of the sea and all that jazz."

Wilson laughs. "He is your father, yes." He says slipping into his Sokovian accent.

"Yeah, it's a little lonely. Here sit." Percy points him to a seat on the bench. "What would you like to eat?"

Wilson through for a while. "Well I have missed my mother's famous lamb burgers." In a second one of his mothers lamb burgers layed on his plate. "What?"

Percy laughed. "I was like that the first time it happened. Hestia the goddess of the hearth magically made the plates so we could have our favorite meals." He explains and ordered a blue hamburger with a side of blue fries.

"Wait we can change the colors of it too?" Wilson asked and Percy nodded. The blue eyed male turned his lamb burger red with a side of red curly fries. "Cool."

"I see you like red." Percy says.

"And I see you like blue." Wilson says back.

"Together we make purple." They say together before laughed loudly gaining attention from the other campers.