𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ

ˠ

After lunch Percy took Wilson to the combat arena. "So have you ever fought before?" He asked.

"Yes, I have but never with physical weapons." Wilson says eyeing the arena. Percy pulls out riptide in it's own form and moves it around his fingers.

"So what did you fight with?" He asked circling around the Auburn boy menacingly.

"My powers of course."

"How's your react time?" Percy asked with his hand on his own.

"Pretty amazing if I do say so myself." Wilson stated confidently. "Why do you ask–"

Percy removed the cap from his pen and it transformed into his beautiful Celestial Bronze sword and swiped it at Wilson.

The Sokovian boy felt his senses tingle and reacted quickly. He moved his hand in front of him and the red bright fog rolled around his fingers.

Red wisps flowed from his hands and wrapped around the demigod's sword. "Whoa." Percy breathed out.

The son of the sea was amazed as Wilson used his powers. He's never seen anything like this in his life and that's saying a lot.

"Like I said pretty amazing." Wilson says as his now red glowing eyes meet the others sea green.

"Yeah, you are but your powers are cool." Percy flirted. "Now let's see what you got." He pulled back his sword from the red wisps.

"I've got alot sea prince." Wilson says as he begins to float off the ground. "Can you match that?" He teased.

"I can." Percy says calling upon the water in the air a trick his father taught him. Water gathered around him pushing the boy off the ground. "And just did."

"I'll admit you impress me Percy."

"I know, I have that effect on people." He launched a wave of water at the red eyes boy.

Wilson shielded himself. "Really Percy? You know I could win this battle without even moving." He raised his right eyebrow.

"I'd like to see your try." Percy challenged.

Wilson lowered himself to the floor and manipulated the probability so Percy couldn't hit him. "Go hard bigshot." He says.

Percy slowly lowered himself to the ground and made the water evaporate in the air. He moved around the blue eyed male swirling riptide in his hand.

Percy rushed Wilson and attempted to strike him with his sword but he missed. "What–" He turned to try and hit the boy again but he missed again.

Wilson laughs. "Told you." He says and takes a seat on the ground. "Continue."

Percy spent hours trying to hit Wilson but nothing landed. "I quit." The son of the sea feel to the ground breathless and sweaty.

"Took you long enough. I stared to count your strands of hair." Wilson says levitating over the teen. "It's dark outside and I'm tired. Where am I sleeping?" He asked.

"With me of course." Percy answered without thinking.

"Percy, Percy, Percy." Wilson shook his head and gave the other teen a playful smirk. "We've barley know each other take a boy out to dinner first." Percy have the boy a confused look before he realized what he said.

"N-no I-i didn't m-mean it like that." He blushes and sits up accidentally hitting Wilson's head. "Shit sorry."

He cradled the Auburn haired males head. Percy moved the boys curly hair from his forehead to check for a bruise. The sea gods son looked over the pale teens face and stopped at his soft blue eyes.

The two looked into each other eyes, both getting lost in their own world. "Sorry again." Percy says not breaking eye contact, still holding the other head.

"It's okay, I heal fast." Wilson whispered leaning closer his eyes moving from the other sea green eyes to his soft looking lips.

Percy leaned closer his eyes solely on Wilson's lips. "Cool, that could come in handy." He says.

Wilson's eyes widened from the boys statement. He cursed Tony for dirtying his mind.

"It's getting late, maybe we should head to bed." Wilson says quietly but Percy could hear from their close proximity.

"Yeah." Wilson could feel Percy's warm breath on his lips. He could tell Percy was about go for his lips and he chicken out. Wilson pulled away and turned his head.

"We should go." Wilson says moving away from Percy. The taller teen rubbed his hands together nervously before standing.

"Yeah follow me." Percy leads Wilson to cabin three his personal cabin sense he has no siblings.

The two walked in an awkward silence side by side. Wilson wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say in this type of situation.

"Welcome to cabin Poseidon." Percy says in a cheerful mood. He holds the door open for the shorter boy.

"Thank you." Wilson whispered walking past the taller. "Where should I sleep?"

"Any bunk would do, night." Percy walked away to his bed and faceplants into the bed. He passed out as soon as he got his pillow.

Wilson giggle and chose a bed further from Percy. He took off his shoes and pants leaving him in his shirt and boxers.

"Night Percy."