𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇᴅ

ˠ

Wilson hasn't been having a great week so far. Percy hasn't tall to him sense the almost kiss and he's been ignoring him.

Everytime Wilson would approach him the raven haired male would walk away. Wilson thought he was just busy but then Percy started to leave early in the morning and come into the cabin late.

Wilson knows it had to have been something he did, so he tried to talk to Percy but the boy wouldn't give him anytime of day.

"Wilson!" Travis Stoll a son of Hermes. He met Wilson when he tried to steal the Auburn haired males rings. The two bonded after the incident and became good friends.

"Hey Travis." Wilson says not so excited as Travis said it. The child Hermes was quick to be concerned when he heard his friends sad tone.

"Is it Percy again?" He asked taking a seat next to his friend who sat near the camp fire that was dimly-lit.

Wilson hugged his knees to his chest. "Yeah, I tried to talk to him again today and he flat out pretended I want their." Travis could see the dried tear stains on Wilson's cheeks. "This silence is driving me crazy a little. I don't even know why I'm acting like this, it's not like were dating."

Travis watches as his friend ran his hand through his hair stressed. "Hey." He removed the boys hand. "Your acting like this because you really like him and I bet if you were to tell him you like him, he's stop ignoring him."

"Travis, you don't understand!" Wilson shouts gaining a bit of attention. "Anyone I love always dies!!! My father!! My mother!! My brother!!––" Wilson sits back on the ground. "Vision."

Travis watched as tears fell from Wilson's beautiful blue eyes. "Anyone who comes into my life eventually dies and I would be able to live with myself if– I'm the cause of Percy's death." Wilson says a bit choked up as tear flow from his eyes.

The Stoll boy embraced his friend in a loving hug. "I'm sorry for your losses. I really am, but..."

"But what Travis? I can't handle anymore losses. If Percy died because of me I don't know what I'd do." He says into the Stoll boys shoulder.

The two hadn't noticed but Percy was listening to the whole conversation. His heart felt heavy after hearing Wilson talk more about his past loved ones.

"Hey cheer up." Travis rubbed the other males back trying to stop him from cry more that he alright has. "You wanna go pick some strawberries? I know you love doing that."

"Yeah." Wilson says whipping his tears and stood up with the help of Travis.

"Come on let's go." The thief took the magic users hand and lead him to the strawberry field.