𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

ˠ

Wilson stood at the front lines, alongside the seven plus Nico. The Maximoff's eye twitched, this entire situation reminded him of the avengers final fight with Thanos.

"Pss, Percy." Wilson called out to the demigod.

"Huh? Yeah?" Percy leaned his head closer to Wilson while still having his eyes on the sea of monsters and titans.

"Who's the big guy in blue armor?" Wilson wondered.

"Oceanus, the titan of the sea and stuff. He's not as tuff as he looks." Wilson looks at Percy likes he's crazy. The titan he was looking dangerous as fuck, swinging his scythe.

"Perseus Jackson! Are you ready to meet your demise!" Oceanus shouted over the field. The titan smirked menacingly as he went to open his mouth.

"Spare me the speech, I've heard it a thousand times before..." Percy interrupts making Wilson rolls his eyes.

"Percy. You're supposed to let him talk, so that we know his plan, fishface." He flicked the demigod's arm.

"He's not wrong. Most of the time were up against someone they reveal their plans with out us even asking." Annabeth agreed with Wilson.

"Guys, how's not the time. They're charging at us." Nico said in the calmest voice imaginable, scaring Wilson.

"Right. . . Apollo cabin get you're bows ready and find a higher advantage point to take down the enemies, Everyone else--"

"Fight for your lives!!" Clarisse shouted and charged forward with her brothers and sisters by her side.

Annabeth sighed. "Ares kids." She unleashed her dagger and followed them into battle.

"So I guess we're doing this?" Wilson asked his palms sweating in anticipation for the battle.

"Yup." Percy started off jogging before sprinting towards the enemy. Wilson watched the scene and couldn't help the deja vu that plagued his mind.

The way this is all going down reminds me a little of the battle at the airport and a little bit of our finally battle with Thanos. Wilson could help but think back to the battle with the big purple grape back on his earth.

"Hey! New kid, I don't know if you've noticed but everyone else have already started fighting!" A child of Apollo told Wilson while also firing arrows at the enemy. "You might wanna join."

"Right, kinda forgot about that." Wilson popped his knuckles before he started to generate his scarlet red magical energy through out his body.

Red wisps wrapped themselves around the boys hands and legs, lifting him off the ground and soaring into battle.

Wilson first act into battle was to completely changed the outcome of the battle by manipulate the probability of the demigod's losing to zero percent. This is an ability that he has recently come accustomed to and could backfire if he wants focused.

He then proceeded to launch hex bolts, after hex bolts at the monsters down below, making sure to keep a watchful eye on the demigod's that might be struggling. As a few of the demigod's finished off their enemies, they could help but look up at the Auburn haired male with strange abilities.

Hyperion, the titan of Heavenly light and the brother of Oceanus saw the pale skinned boy floating over the battlefield causing a boatload of trouble, so he acted on the matter. The titan composed a whip made of fire and latched it around the boys ankle tightly.

"Ow- ahh!" Wilson yelped as he was yanked out if the air and pulled down to the ground leaving a crater in his wake.

"Wilson!" Percy shouted, concerned about the fallen boy. The son of Poseidon finished off the hellhound he was battling with a swift cut through its head.

Percy tightened his grip riptide. He wanted to go rush over to Wilson, but he couldn't because a couple newer demigod's needed some help and he know the male could hold his own his battle, but that still didn't ease his anxiety.

"That hurt like a bitch." Wilson cursed standing up to dusting the dirt off his clothes. He turned around to look at the man, or more specifically titan who caused him to plummet to the ground. "You're also a bitch." He snarked.

"You dare speak to me like that? You mortal." Hyperion spat looking down at the blue eyed sorcerer from his tall height.

"I can speak to whomever, however I want, you worthless titan." The boy stared the immortal in the eyes, his once calm blue eyes reddened with power.

"Hecate and her brainless children." The titan as if to anger Wilson, but jokes on him the boy wasn't even listening.

"You people talk alot." Wilson fired a beam of magical energy at the immortal making him stagger back. "Huh? Tougher that I thought." Wilson purses his lips into a line, clearly aggravated but didn't want to show it.

"You dare doubt me!" Hyperion shouts as a steady stream of fire leaks from his hand to create a whip.

"I'm not doubting you, sir." Wilson said mockingly, only fueling the fire of hatred in the titan. "I'm just saying- well nevermind." The wizard sent a fast assault of energy beams at the titans, notifying him. "Bye, bye fire-man." With a bright beam of scarlet energy, Wilson finished off the titan of Heavenly light. "Yes!"

"Why are you celebrating?" Annabeth asked the magic user. "There's still a lot more to take down." Wilson's mood completely deflated, he forget their was a literal army.

"Right..." Sighing loudly Wilson floated back into the air to play a supporting role in the battle. He aided demigod's who were in trouble while also keeping an eye on his surrounds, so he wouldn't get taken by surprise again.

Time skip (because I'm bad at fight scenes)

"Huh... That was easier than expected." Wilson muttered to himself.

"Quit talking to yourself and help guide the injured kids to the infirmary." Jason told the magic user as he pasted.

"...Right..."

ˠ

This chapter kinda sucked, but I hoped it was enjoyable for you all.