The Evidence

"DOO DOO DOO DOO!"
"GIR STOP SINGING!!"
We finally arrived at the location, Zim yelling at Gir about singing for at least the 10th time.
Dib and I got off the bike and showed Zim to the gouges in the earth. Zim looks at it closely.
"That's Certainly not of human origins." He taps his chin as he looks at it. Gir goes over to the gouges and starts rolling in them.
"GIR! Get out of the evidence!" Gir rolls his way out of the evidence still singing "doo doo doo doo" and continues rolling around my feet. I chuckle at the little robot, he was honestly such a delight.
"So, it crashed here." I point, but it was clearly obvious where it had crashed. "And I'm thinking at about this point here it exploded and blew my arm off."
"YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARM ANYMORE?!" Zim yelled in what was either excitement or shock. I couldn't really tell.
I take off the very Professor membrane like gloves and show him my electronic arm.
His eyes widen as he pokes it.
But he doesn't say anything about it.
"Let's find this alien then!" Dib says with a little grin. He takes my glove out of my other hand and puts it back on me for me. We walk around looking for clues, but there was nearly no evidence to be found.
"Hey- wait! I found something!" Dib shouted, coming back with a dirt covered and blood splattered piece of metal. I look at it for a moment, clearly this was part of the ship that chopped my arm off. Or is it?
"We should keep looking for any more evidence, the more evidence the better!" I shout.
I was so excited to finally have started getting somewhere with this investigation. I was finally learning something about what chopped my arm off.
We continued searching for a bit longer, zim having found another chunk of metal from what we believed to be the ship. We put them in the Cargo hold of the bike, and I jump on behind Dib.
We ride back to Dib's house where his dad has a bunch of scientific equipment that could help identify the metal and the blood.
Dib took the metal bit that was covered in blood and takes it over to a very advanced looking chemistry set. He begins to take samples of the blood on it and start running it through the chemistry set to see how it reacts and if it reacts properly to the right chemicals to indicate it is human blood or not.
"... This isn't human blood." Dib says in shock, looking at the results.
"I-it's not human??? Should you take a sample of mine to see if they connect?" I ask, concerned that my whole life is a lie.
"Yes, actually I should!" He walks over to me with a pin in his hand and pricks my finger. A droplet of blood forms as he takes it in a vial and starts working on that too.