✖︎Chapter 3✖︎

Chapter 3
"Allmight's reckoning"

☀︎☁︎☀︎

Uraraka and mina cried in relief, while sato and sero smiled looking at the muscular figure of the number 1 hero, Lukas sighed in relief awkwardly patting levin head as he started crying clinging to him,

"i had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach... so I cut my talk with the principle short and came to check on everyone"

"i happened to stumble across young lida on my way here, thanks to him I heard the gist of what happened" almighty clenched his tie in his fist

"its all right now" ripping his tie off "For I am here"

"allmight!" All the students cried out in joy

Shigaraki looked up towards the entrance "we were waiting for you hero"

'allmight! He's not smiling or laughing?!' Midoriya panicked

All the smaller villains that were still scattered around looked up at him "holy shit this is my first time seeing him in the flesh! Just looking at him is making me sweat"

"don't flinch now dumbass we came here to kill him"

In a flash almighty leapt off the entrance slamming straight into the crowd of smaller villains instantly knocking them out or injuring them, he then leant beside aizawa

"i apologise aizawa" staring In horror at the damage done to his face and arm slinging him over his shoulder he faced the hand man and bird like creature.

His pupils dilated as he slammed past shigaraki scooping midoriya, mineta, tsuyu, Marcus and Brenna up

Marcus started screeching as he was picked up while Brenna just smiled and laughed before making a face at Marcus, midoriya and tsuyu sweat dropped at these actions 'and to think we thought they were scary'

Almighty placed all of them down about 20 metres away from their original position slowly laying aizawa down

"head towards the entrance you five! I have to leave aizawa with you he's un conscious so hurry!"

"eh so fast!" Mineta stared at him in awe, midoriya had a panicked face

Tomura hunched over picking up the hand that had fallen off of his face "father.."

"all might! Stay back that villain with the brain matter." Midoriya yelled at him "one for- I mean when I punched him it wasn't enough power to break my arm, but he still didn't even budge. He must be the one who" Marcus and Brenna didn't just ignore his cut off word they looked at him weirdly 'what was he going to say'

"midoriya my boy, ITS ALRIGHT!" Almighty not a second later launched himself towards the blue haired villain "Carolina..."

"Noumu"