✖︎Chapter 12✖︎

Chapter 12
"Internships"

☀︎☁︎☀︎

"Why are you still holding my hand?"

y/n's eyes fluttered open taking in the nurses office around her, to the left of her laid Nickolas with bandages and casts covering his body, she couldn't hear anything around her, she touched her ears to confirm that her hearing aid had been take...

y/n's eyes fluttered open taking in the nurses office around her, to the left of her laid Nickolas with bandages and casts covering his body, she couldn't hear anything around her, she touched her ears to confirm that her hearing aid had been taken out.

sighing y/n looked around for anything she could use to tell them she was awake, she spotted a tissue box on the bedside table picking it up, she chucked it at the door but it suddenly opened so instead the tissue box had now hit the newcomer.

y/n watched as Marcus fell to the ground clutching his head, she could tell he was yelling out curses, Brenna now walked in laughing and stepping over him, levin slowly stepping over him and Lukas just stepping on him making him jump in pain once again and Blake helping him up.

Blake soon walked over to y/n and put her hearing aids in gently, it took her a second to adjust to the sounds around her again.

"Well now that's sorted, it's time for awards and we have to get going." Blake asked

Blake rushed them all out of the nurses office and into the waiting room they had used before the fights, forcing Brenna, Marcus, Lukas and Levin to sit down, he pulled y/n out of the room dragging her towards the entrance to the podium, pushing her through the doorway.

y/n climbed up the steps and stood tall and proud, on the fourth place podium stood Naomi, on the third place podium stood Edward, second place stood Nickolas he was still covered in bandages and had to have someone help support him and on the first place podium y/n stood proud, she looked into the audience and saw class 1-A cheering her on, Bakugou stood with a smirk and his arms crossed nodding at her before mouthing that she did a good job, y/n smiled back at him before facing Julius who was handing out the medals. 

"welcome everyone to the awards ceremony! In fourth place we have Naomi! even if she doesn't look intimidating she sure put up a darn good fight!" 

The crowd cheered as Naomi placed her medal over her head waving at the crowd.

"in Third place we have Edward! he sure brings a lot more than just wings to a fight who knew he could pack a punch!"

Edward waved at the audience and put the medal over his head.

"in second place we have Nickolas! the raining champ has now been defeated he put up an amazing fight though!"

Nickolas scoffed and rolled his eyes, snatching the medal and holding it in his palm refusing to put it around his neck.

"and in first place the new winner of the gladiator fights y/n! for such a small girl she sure as hell puts up a hell of a good fight!"

Y/n waved at the audience and bent down so Julius could put the medal over her head.