✖︎Chapter 14✖︎

Chapter 14
"Evolved powers?"

☀︎☁︎☀︎

"Well I never really had anyone apart from them"

Y/n's eyes slowly opened to be met with Yara still sleeping, y/n smiling and pulling her closer for a couple more minutes before looking at the time and shaking her awake, her eyes fluttering open, y/n pointed at the clock and slowly climbed out o...

Y/n's eyes slowly opened to be met with Yara still sleeping, y/n smiling and pulling her closer for a couple more minutes before looking at the time and shaking her awake, her eyes fluttering open, y/n pointed at the clock and slowly climbed out of bed sitting on the floor still trying to wake up.

Yara climbed out of the bed and they both grabbed their towels and the toiletries and quickly went towards the shower room, having a conversation in hush whispers.

they arrived at the showers walking in to see nobody in their, going into seperate shower rooms it was just the noise until Yara decided to start singing a random song.

eventually y/n realised what the song was and joined in, them laughing all the way through the song and until they both dried themselves and got out of the showers preparing to walk back to the room.

"Sorry you had to see that side of me last night y/n I didn't mean to put it all on you" she looked down at the floor rocking on her heels

y/n smiled at yara, before opening her mouth to speak "its perfectly fine Yara even the strong need comforting, now race you back to the room!"

Y/n took off running out of the showers and sprinted back to their room clutching the towel around her body, Yara laughing and running behind her.

Y/n quickly swiped the card to their room and ran inside celebrating, Yara ran through the door and collapsed in a fit of laughter.

after awhile Yara was able to regain her cool, "Y/n I dont care what you say I am picking your clothes today."

y/n laughed and nodded at her in acceptance, Yara searched through her own belongings and pulled out a black and red stripped knit sweater and a red pleated skirt, with ripped fishnets and ripped thigh highs to go on top of them, along with black boots and for accessories some different kinds of chains.

y/n went and got changed in their shared toilet looking at herself in the mirror, she looked so cool. when she walked back out Yara had already changed into a large black and white split button up shirt with a belt around her waist and black pants underneath, with the addons of fishnets and her platform boots.

Yara smiled and jumped over to her blushing slightly , "omg you look so adorable in my clothes!"

y/n giggled and rubbed the back of her neck, "you look super cute as well"