Highway to Hell

I immediately dialled the hospital she worked at. No answer. I called her best friends cell phone. Call not connected. By this time I was in a sweat. My hair was soaked in water, and my hands were shaking. "Where is she?" i wondered out loud. Do I find out and get rolled in to whatever she is doing? Or do I stay and hope that she is just extremely, incredibly late. I sighed, realising that if she was just late, she would have called. Something was wrong. And I had to find out what.

I grabbed some apples and a bottle of water. Then I got in my F80 BMW and started driving towards Boston. I was so scared about my wife, I probably did about 140kmp/h in a 100 zone. Oops. I was driving down the road, and surprisingly, there was no traffic. At least on this side of the road. On the other side of the road, there was no end to the cars driving out and away from the city. What is going on? I thought to myself as I silently drove in to the city.

I decided to turn the radio up. Maybe there was a fire or something. But as I turned my radio up, my fear grew for my wife. The radio was blaring the same repeated message on every channel: "If you are hearing this then -static- danger. Leave Boston -static- before -static- like the many before have." As I heard this my fear for my wife grew. What was she caught up in? What had happened?

I drove as quickly into the city as I could. And everywhere I looked, I saw dead bodies. There were dead bodies on the side walk, dead bodies on the road. They had been ripped apart. Limbs were missing and blood was slowly leaking out of the wounds. But the blood was black. What was going on?
And here is a massive dumb mistake I make. I keep looking at the road. And I hit someone. It feels like it is happening in slow motion. My head turning, I see her, staring at the headlights. Her hitting the hood, and flying over the car. I quickly stopped the car and ran to check what I'm sure was a dead body. But as I looked at her, I saw something that should have been impossible. She got up. And looked at me. And screamed.
***************************************************************************************************
Authors note.
Hello guys, girls and people in between! I am back. Sorry it took so long to update. been very busy, and got exams. Anyway, I have a problem. I have writers block, and I need your help to fix it. If you have any idea for the story, please, leave it in the comments.
Das Vedanya.