CHAPTER 1⭐️

(Play the song if you want, like I said before, I'll be putting a song one every chapter to set the mood and just so you don't get bored)

Sophia's POV
So today is first day of senior year, Ugh, I don't want to get up I don't want to go to school. I only want to see my friends and that's all.

*I got out of bed, took a shower, changed into my outfit, I put a little bit of makeup, only mascara, lipgloss, a little bit of blush and highlighter and I was done, y went down to get breakfast, got my keys and I left my house.*

——————————————————

Liked by, addisoneasterling, joshrichards, jadenhossler, luvanthony, brycehall, and 78,346 more

soph.martin. Why do I have to go to school?

addisoneasterling. Girl you are stunning🤩
> soph.martin. Gurl look at shuuu🥰

joshrichards. Come to school instead of taking pictures for the gram🙄
>soph.martin. Yes sir, you sound just like my dad

joshrichards. Btw, I like the fit
>soph.martin. Thanks:)

fan.of.soph. How can a human being is that perfect?

jadenhossler. You look beautiful:)
——————————————————
*at school*
I got out of my car, walked towards the school and I see the one and only Addison, omg I missed her so much, and chase of course. She came running with a big smile on her face, we hugged like we haven't seen each other for years, which I actually saw her probably last week lol.

Addison: "Omg Soph I missed you girl"
Sophia: "I missed you too Addi"
Josh came to us
Josh: *cough, cough* "I also exist, don't you see?"
Sophia: "Oh really? I thought you were a ghost or something." Josh looks at my with a sad/mad face. "Jk we missed you too."
*We all hugged*
Addison: "Hey soph, did you see who commented on your ig post?"
Sophia: "No, who did?"
Addison and Josh: "Jaden Hossler!"
Sophia: "Excuse me, who? I don't know who he is"
Addison: "How can you not know? He's TikTok famous but he lives in Tennessee and I think he's moving to LA any day soon"
Sophia: "So, What?" I said with a confused face
Josh: "You really just don't get it right?"
Sophia: "Get what?"
Addison: "Nevermind we'll talk about this at lunch, see ya." She walks away.

All of us got first period in different places, so I had math first, I walked in to my usual place and I see a new guy there

Sophia: "Umm, excuse me? that's my sit"
New guy: "Oh I'm so sorry"
Sophia: "No problem, it's just that I'm already used to be sitting there, although you can sit next to me."
New guy: "Well thank you, I'm Jaden and as you might seen, I'm new here."
Sophia: "Nice to meet you, I'm Sophia and as you might already seen, I'm not new here."

We both laughed, and so the class started.

Sophia: "I hate math, I'm really bad at it"
Jaden: "Me too, I think we're not going to work out together If none of us is good at Math"
Sophia: "Oh well, I might need to look up for someone who does like Math."
Jaden: "Oh well, my bad."

Sophia's POV
Jaden is really fun to be around with, and also he's kinda cute tho. No wait, he's not, I mean, he is but just don't think about it. I'm gonna ask him if he wants to join me at lunch.

Sophia: "So Jaden, I was wondering, well you are new and you probably have no friends yet, do you want to..." *got interrupted by someone*
Loren: "Hey Sophia, can you fuck off a little, I want to talk to Jaden."

Sophia's POV
Excuse me bitch? Wtf is wrong with her? She just can come and fuck off me of my sit to talk to Jaden? Oh hell no.

Sophia: "Um I think the fuck no." I slapped Loren in the face. oh shit that was harsh
Teacher: "Sophia, what did you do? You know what? You're having detention and Jaden, you too."
Sophia: "She was bothering me! Also it's not his fault."
Teacher: "Stop, you'll have detention after school, no more talking."

Sophia's POV
Like honestly, she deserved it, I ain't talking any regrets. But I already fucked up first day of school at first period, you really gotta be kidding me.

Jaden's POV
Honestly im shook, I've never seen a girl defending herself like that, like wow I think I'm in love, well it was cool, I'm not in love, but gosh it was like she was defending her territory, what if I am her territory? No no, Okay Jaden don't start catching feelings you literally met her a couple minutes ago.

Jaden: "I didn't know I was sitting next to a baddie"
Sophia: "I'm so sorry, that was a really bad first impression but she has been an asshole to me since I know her."
Jaden: "Don't worry, it was actually a very badass move" he says that with a smirk on his face
Sophia: "Well thanks I guess." He thinks I'm a badass? Okay what a plot twist.
Jaden: "So what was the thing you wanted to tell me before you got detention" He laughs
Sophia: "Ha ha, you're so funny huh." I said it in a sarcastic way. "you also got detention don't be that funny yet, and I was wondering if you wanted to join me and my friends at lunch, they are pretty cool I think you'll like them."
Jaden: "Well I was going to sit with some other guys but I'm going to tell them that I'll join them later or another time." What am I going to tell the guys? They are going to think that I don't like them or so.
Sophia: "Oh don't worry, go with them I thought you didn't know people since is your first day." Fuck, oh well maybe another time.

*skips time to lunch*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, so this chapter was kinda long tho, hope you like it, and any question you have I'll be here to answer them all.🥵
(Word count 1018)