CHAPTER 2⭐️

*at lunch*

Addison: "What's wrong Soph? Why do you have that sad puppy face?"
Sophia: "First of all, I got detention thanks to that bitch Loren, and I guess I got friendzoned"
Josh: "Friendzoned by who? Do you like some one? Since when? You haven even said that since, well you know."

Sophia's POV
Ok so let me tell you, I used to date a guy like 3 years ago, I felt confident, safe, I felt beautiful, strong, and loved, I can say that he was my soulmate, I could truly be myself around him, but silly me I didn't know he was only using me for sex, till this day I haven even said "I like someone" I don't know if I'm just afraid or I'm just to picky, I have to find the perfect guy you know?

Sophia: "I'm just kidding but I met a new guy, he was siting in my place and we sat together in first period, we started to talk a little and Loren came and she said "Hi, can you fuck off al little I want to talk to Jaden" I was really angry, like no bitch can fuck me off my own sit, and so I slapped her in the face, and now Jaden and I got detention" i rolled my eyes.
Addison: "Jaden who?"
Sophia: "I didn't ask him what his last name was"
Josh: "How does he look like?"
Sophia: "He's tall, white, black hair, fluffy black hair, he has a beautiful smile that is to die for, and this eyes, Sky blue eyes, bright blue, I could look at them for hours and just admire them" I started to day dream about those beautiful blue eyes.
Josh: "Soph? Earth to Soph, you good?" He shakes his hand in front of my face
Sophia: "Oh yea, I'm all good, where was I?"
Addison: "Drooling over Jaden Hossler maybe?"
Sophia: "it can't be him, he is too good to be true"
Addison: "Told ya, and so why did you said you got friendzoned?" She puts her hand on her chin.
Sophia: "I asked him if he wanted to join me at lunch and he said he was joining otros guys, he didn't told me who they were"
Josh: "I have a fat guess that those guys are Bryce, Tayler and Anthony." He says that while pointing at them.
Sophia: "You have to be fucking kidding me." I facepalmed internally.

I turned around to see, and well oh well, yes indeed, there is Jaden Hossler with the jerk squad, also known as the fuckboys, and yes he's friend with my ex boyfriend, Tayler Holder.

Addison: "I'm so sorry that you had to see that Soph". She says that with a sad face.
Josh: "Hopefully he isn't a fuckboy"
Sophia: "What pisses me off the most is that he is with my ex"
Addison: "Don't mind him Soph, we know he's a jerk"
Sophia: "Well I don't want my ex to turn Jaden into a fboy, you know?"

Jaden's POV
I could see Sophia was upset, should I go with her? Why can't I stop thinking about her? What is she doing to me?

Jaden: "Hey guys I'll be right back" I said while I was standing up.
Bryce: "Where are you going?"
Jaden: "With a friend, I'll be quick"
Tayler: "You have friends bro? You literally have been here for probably 3 hours" He raised his eyebrow.
Anthony: "Just let him go, he said he'll be quick".

*Jaden walks to the table where Sophia is sitting, he taps her shoulder.*

(Word count 601)