CHAPTER 4⭐️ pt.2

When Jaden and Sophia were inside the closet...

Jaden: "Soo... what are going to do?"
Sophia: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
Jaden: "I think we should give them what they want, shall we?"
Sophia: "Wow Hossler, I really like your idea, so let's talk then." She laughs and puts her hand on his shoulder.
Jaden: "I wasn't talking about that, but well I needed to try." Sophia saw his sad puppy eyes glanced at her.

Jaden's POV
I can't waste this opportunity, I need to make the first move.

Sophia's POV
I really want to kiss him, but should I? Is it a good idea? Why are they so many thoughts in my mind? This is getting me really confused

Sophia and Jaden made eye contact
She couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Jaden's eyes were, she said he stared right trough her soul, even tho Sophia's eyes were also blue, she thought there were no other eyes prettier than his.
Jaden wouldn't stop thinking of how beautiful of a woman Sophia was, her lips, her smile, her eyes, her body, her hair and everything seemed perfect for him.
While both were looking at each other's eyes in silence, it wasn't a awkward silence, it was comfort one, you could feel the both of them wanting to do something about it, and so it happened. Jaden leaned so his lips could touch hers.
The kiss was so passionate and yet so lovely, they've never felt that before. Was this really love?

They kissed for awhile and they looked at each other.

fun fact, did you know that when you look at something beautiful, something or someone that you like or attracts you, your pupil tends to dilate.•

They kissed again, but this time it was a lust type of kiss, both of them felt it, but by then, the time was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is where all started, hope you're liking the story by far. Don't forget to vote and follow me for another chapter, I couldn't wait to post this one. Sorry it was a short one
(Word count 354)