CHAPTER 4⭐️

A lot of thoughts were going through Sophia and Jaden's mind. Is it love at first sight? Or are they just confused? What if they just feel lonely and each others company feels right? Is it destiny?

Sophia's POV
I'm happy that I get to see Jaden after school, but I'm definitely not happy because of detention. But I really want to know what does the paper said, why did he took it off me? Did it said something bad? Ugh I need to know, the doubt is killing me.

Jaden's POV
That was a quick move, thank gosh I took it from her before she could read it. But I'm still thinking if I should give it to her in detention.

Teacher: "Mr. Hossler, eyes on the board, stop daydreaming. She says while shaking her hen in front of Jaden's face."
Jaden: "I'm sorry teacher."

*skips to end of class*

Jaden bumps into Sophia.
Jaden: "Good you're here, I'm a little lost, where we supposed to go for detention?"
Sophia: "I guess is in the classroom we were in at first period, I'm not really sure."

Jaden and Sophia walk in, surprisingly Sophia saw Bryce, Anthony, Chase and Addison, but why Tayler isn't here? Is he somewhere else or did he skipped detention?

Sophia: "Guys I thought you weren't actually doing it."
Addison: "Josh made me do it" she gave Josh a death stare.
Josh: "Geez I'm Sorry Add, I was trying to help our fwend" He looks at Addison with a sad puppy face.
Bryce: "Aww you have really good friends Sophia, be glad that Tayler isn't gonna be here."
Sophia: "I am actually soo glad, but why are you two here and not him? Isn't him the trouble maker?"
Anthony: "He's actually supposed to be here, but he left to be with his new girlfriend." He shrugged.
Josh: "Wait... Tayler has a new girlfriend? BAHAHA I give them at least two weeks." Hysterically laughs.
Addison: "Omg Josh don't be like that." She frowns.
Bryce: "In fact, they already have 2 weeks together."
Sophia: "That's a long ass time for him".

Everyone in the room laughs.

Teacher: "First day of school and you already have detention, boo hoo." He pretends to cry in a sarcastic way while laughing.
"You're all going to give me your phones and I'm going to put them in this box, if someone try's to take their phone, you'll have one week of detention. By that being said, I'm leaving, I'm really hungry, so I'll come back in half an hour."

*Everyone took their phones out and put them in the box the teacher said*

Jaden: "And what are we supposed to do here?"
Sophia: "Basically nothing, just wait one hour and leave."
Jaden: "We should play something in this time we have here."
*everyone agrees*
Anthony: "Lets play truth or dare."
Addison: "I'll go first." She says while pointing at Bryce. "Bryce, truth or dare?"
Bryce: "Truth."
Addison: "Hmm i though you were going to say dare, well whatever. What's your body count?"
Bryce: "I don't keep the count, around 5 to 10?"
Sophia: "More like 15 to 50?" She laughs.
Bryce: "Oh shut up" he rolled his eyes. "Sophia, truth or dare?"
Sophia: "I'm no pussy like you, so dare."  She lift her eyebrow.
Bryce: "Mhh i see, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Jaden."

Jaden and  Sophia look at each other with a confused/surprised look.
And Sophia could see Anthony had a sad face, but as soon as she saw him he pretends a smile.

Bryce: "Go on, remember you are no pussy."

Sophia grabbed Jaden's hand and walked towards a small closet where the janitors keep their stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So this is where it starts to get fun, hope you are liking the story by far. Don't forget to follow me and just because I'm barely starting, 5 votes on this chapter and I'll post the next part.

(Word count 667)