CHAPTER 6⭐️

While Sophia was trying to finish her homework, Jaden was trying to play with her

Sophia: "Jaden you are so childish". she laughs
Jaden: "I'm sorry Soph, i'm just bored and i don't like doing homework". he says with a sad puppy face.
Sophia: "Ugh fine, but you'll have to give me something as an exchange for the homework".
Jaden: "Anything you want, i can't give it to you". he has a grin on his face.
Sophia: "Ok, well, i want a Tesla".
Jaden: "Woah, i thought you were gonna ask for something way cheaper". he is surprised
Sophia: "You said anything". she is trying so hard not to laugh.
Jaden: "Well, not "anything", i meant like a kiss, a hug, food, a date maybe". his voice got nervous when he said date.
Sophia: "Well, what about a date, sounds great".
Jaden: "Really?" he's shook
Sophia: "Yeah why not?". she's super chill
Jaden: "Well, then is a date".

they started a pillow fight, and it was almost time for Jaden to go.

Jaden: "Sophie, my mom is calling me, i think i need to leave now". you could see he was sad
Sophia: "Ow, it's fine, i'll drive you home". she grabbed her keys and head to the door
Sophia: "Mom i'll be right back, i'm gonna drive Jaden home".
Mom: "Who's Jaden? well tell me later, be safe".
Sophia: "Ok, lets go".

Sophia and Jaden are in the car, jamming to some songs, and sophia is surprised of how good is Jaden at singing.

Sophia: "I didn't know you could sing".
Jaden: "You don't know a lot of stuff yet, and it's a hidden talent". he winks at her
Sophia: "it shouldn't be hidden! you are really good".
Jaden: "I'm also good at other things". winks again
Sophia: "Well, we'll need to get to know each other more".
Jaden: "Sounds like fun to me".
Sophia: "You are such a flirt." she laughs

Sophia was so in to Jaden, she didn't even had her eyes on the road, but it was late and she thought there were not a lot of people out. she thought wrong...

Jaden: "Sophia watch out!".
Sophia: "what?".

Jaden helped Sophia holding the steering wheel, they almost crashed, a car turned where it wasn't supposed to, and Sophia was distracted, if Jaden didn't helped her, they may have crashed, they could've got really injured or the worst thing, die.

Jaden: "Soph, you ok?". he's trying to hug her, she seems like she's in shook
sophia: "i... i'm not ok. we could've died! and it was gonna be my fault, i'm so sorry this happened, i was just so in to you singing and then this happ...".
Jaden kisses her
Jaden: "it's ok, we are ok, don't worry".
Sophia: "i'm sorry i really feel awful".

Flashback
Sophia's dad and her were on a road trip and a drunk driver crashed with them, his dad died and Sophia has a trauma ever since.

Jaden: "want me to drive?"
Sophia: "please do it, i'll call an uber".
Jaden: "no, i'm taking you home, i'm calling an uber for me".
Sophia: "Ugh Jaden, don't do this to me".
Jaden: "Trust me, we are going to be ok, i'm a great driver and you are going home safe".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! i finally updated, i'm really sorry i don't have a lot of inspiration lately, hopefully you liked this chapter with a plot twist.
Don't forget to vote and follow me! xo.