Chapter 2

Y/N POV

OK... Kinda scary. First, my menu doesn't work, then Albedo spoke to me, and finally, she hugged me and called me her child. Hopefully that isn't one of the things that Momonga changed in her lore settings. I give Momonga a threatening yet nervous glare. And he seems to understand my expression, when he suddenly has a wave of green energy sweep over his avatar, changing his expression to a blank slate.

Momonga: "Albedo... Rise." He says, unfaltered by my expression.

Albedo: Rises to her feet and smiles patiently while resting her right hand on your shoulder. "Yes my love." She says with a sweet and serene tone of voice. Her eyes resting on Momonga lovingly. So, that must be one of his changes...

Momonga: He stares at her for a bit before turning his head to Sebas and the Pleiades. His voice much deeper than whenever we spoke to each other, only now more pronounced than earlier. "Sebas. Take the Pleiades outside and scout the perimeter."

Sebas just nods and leaves with the Pleiades, closing the door behind them. Albedo seems to be lost in thought. I could've sworn he was going to make her do or say something. Hm. They just left the three of us here without any objections. True soldiers following their master's will... I wonder if anything or anyone else came with us. Oh S-! I pressed on my index finger to check if my guild ring is still there, which it was. I let out a sigh of relief, realizing how stupid I can be at times. Might as well check my things and journey outside.

Y/N: "I gotta go and check on some things... So... Bye." Albedo gave me a confused look while Momonga nodded. I used the ring to teleport to my room. The door was a dark oak a symbol carved into it, the very same one as my blade.

Nice huh? Just kidding! I'm not really one for fancy stuff, as evidenced by my armor

Nice huh? Just kidding! I'm not really one for fancy stuff, as evidenced by my armor. This is just a decoy, because my real room was concealed from the skeletons which ruled this great tomb. I hid under this very room and it felt special to me. Time to go under the hatch that I hid under the bed...

I looked at my room, it was much nicer than it was originally

I looked at my room, it was much nicer than it was originally. It was just a bedroll, a campfire with a spit and a cooking pot, various items strewn about, and just completely disorganized. I rubbed my eyes, still tired even now. I sat on my bed to test it's softness, still unfathomably soft and comfy. I lied down and pulled the blanket over myself, whilst the window started to darken, representing my state of tiredness. I had spent many days trying to get the materials, but it was all worth it.

I dreamt about floating on the tops of clouds, it was strange because I usually forget my dreams. There was an echo as I started to float to the ground, only getting louder the closer I was to the bottom. I opened my eyes and heard a voice calling me. It was Momonga, should've known, after all, he was the only other person who could use 'Message'

Momonga: "Y/N." I sat up, the room brightening as I grew more awake. Letting out a sigh I answered.

Y/N: "Yeah?" I asked groggily, slowly sitting up. "Need something?" I asked in a bored npc voice. I loved messing with people like that, though he didn't get the joke.

Momonga: "Finally, I've been trying to reach you for a few minutes. Where are you?"

Y/N: I couldn't let the others know about my hiding place, so I crawled out of the hatch and plopped down onto my fake bed. "Sorry, I'm in my room trying to sleep."

Momonga: There was a slight pause and a few unintelligible words being spoken between Momonga and someone else. It took a few seconds before he returned to me. "Y/N?"

Y/N: I rubbed my eyes, more out of irritation than anything. "Still here." My voice somewhat annoyed.

Momonga: "I need you to come to the Arena. I've assembled all of the Floor Guardians. And one in particular is looking for you."

Y/N: I don't care right now, I just don't, but, I care about Momonga. So here we go, ring time.

POOF!

Y/n: "Here I am, rocked you like a hurricane!" I looked at the sky almost immediately. The stars were brilliant specks against a dark sky, each as beautiful and bright as the other. My gaze then shifted to the Floor Guardians and Momonga, who were obviously staring at me. I stood on Momonga's right side, just because, why not? Albedo's face glistens with a smile, her eyes fixated on her beloved and the one who she calls her child. Wait... how can I be her kid if i'm half human and half angel?

Momonga: He was asking them something about himself, well who wouldn't? Afterall, he is our leader. He caught me off guard when he asked, "Finally, what words would you use to describe Y/N?" His question came out of nowhere, though I already had a feeling about what Albedo was going to say.

Albedo: As expected she was the first. "What words would a mother use to describe her child? I would use, handsome, caring, kind, helpful, and strong." She said that with the happiest of faces I've ever seen. Kind of intimidating.

Shalltear: A large blush covered her pale face, though I could sense what was going through her head. "The most beautiful creature to come from a frog faced b-."

Y/N: "DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT HER IN SUCH A WAY, VILE BLOOD DRINKER!!!" I felt an intense wave of anger wash over me. Even though Albedo isn't my real mother, I cared not for the bickering of others between one another, especially when I was there to hear it. "That Frog Faced B-word is my mother, and I shall not hear you or anyone else use such despicable words about her. Got it?" Momonga cleared his throat, and I took it as a sign to calm down and shut up.

Shalltear: Her blush was even brighter at the sight of my outburst. "A-as I was saying... Y/N is the most beautiful creature to come form Albedo and Momonga's union." Her smile deepened and her body started to shake. I better not hear about what is happening or what happened with her just now...

Cocytus: I could already tell how cool this guy was. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* "Y/N is the 43rd member of Ainz Ooal Gown, as well as the son of Momonga, leader of the Guild, and Albedo, Leader of the Floor Guardians. He is the greatest treasure of the Guild as well as one of the greatest heroes of the Guild."

Aura and Mare: I could already tell which one was which, though, they are just so adorable... "Y/N is cool and awesome" "Y-yeah I agr-agree."

Demiurge: Tall dude, glasses, sharp hairstyle, and diamond eyes... OK. "What words are there to  describe that which is already perfect, and even being the progeny of the Great Momonga and the leader of the Floor Guardians Albedo certainly elevates him to a level beyond our understanding."

Momonga: "Good, that is what I was hoping to hear. All of you, I know that you will do great in protecting the Great Tomb of Nazarick as well as my son Y/N" He patted me on the shoulder his red eyes giving off a paternal vibe.

Y/N: OK, my turn to speak. "Your words mean a lot to me. And all I ask is that you continue to serve Nazarick dutifully as you have since the beginning. And with that, I shall return to my quarters." I did a dramatic bow and teleported back to my room. I settled on using the fake bed, just to keep up appearances and to avoid making Albedo worry. The bed had the similar stats to my real one, just half of that. So now this'll conclude the first day of being stuck in who-knows-where. I just hope that everything's OK...

Hi everyone who's gotten this far, probably not many considering how many people read the intro and 1st chapter, so yeah.

I left this project a while ago and have finally returned to it. I'm bored and have nothing else to really do. 

Hoped you liked reading this train wreck and as always...

Stay Insane,

PSYCHOBROG36C OUT!!! *Savage Dab*