Character

Name: Y/N (Obviously)

Race: Human

Class: Rogue

Level: 50

Age: 12 years older than you are now

Bio: You were never much for fighting and you preferred to run and steal from other players when possible. You found Nazarick before the guild was formed. Due to your low level (You were level 10 at the time) and the level of the tomb being 80, you spent more time hiding and striking at the skeletal hordes when you went out to explore or find supplies. You were "rescued" by the members of Nines Ooal Gown, who took control of the tomb. Your avatar was human so you left but the members had friended you despite this. On many occasions you worked with the guild to gather information and steal items, but mostly to partake in events where players weren't in a big hurry to kill each other. Upon the guild being renamed Ains Ooal Gown, you were made a member, the 43rd in fact.

Stats: You are unaffected by holy/divine magic and can use magic and items within those categories. However, you are vulnerable to any form of unholy and dark magic. (Which pretty much counters Ainz when you enter the new world)

 (Which pretty much counters Ainz when you enter the new world)

This is your dagger Fluffy. (Because every weapon needs a really cool name, you just wanted to salt someone's wounds when or if you defeated them)

Your armor is at the top. It just heightens your agility, stealth, and scouting abilities.

Not sure if I need to add more, this is just to see how bad or good I am at this...

Also, no custom npc's... Because you're here to flirt with/ date the ladies from the anime.

PsychoBroG36c OUT!!!