Horror

Frosty-ya-Do any of you know Slender man?

Kid-Slender man?

Luffy- Sounds like some tasty meat!

Frosty-ya- No way Luffy it's a...person with no face and abnormally long arms

Law- Sounds like he's got some kind of deformity.

Kid- How's he even alive if he's got no face?

Frosty-ya- Well... I don't know if he 'alive'💧

Law- I'd like to meet this person he sounds interesting.

Frosty-ya- Trust me Law you do not want to meet him as long as you want to live! 0_0

Law- Tch, what's he going to do? Scare the living daylight out of me?

Frosty-ya-That's one way.

Kid-Whats the other?

Frosty-ya-If you so much as look at him you'll get an intense headache and your vision will get blurry, you'll be paralysed and he'll rip you apart limb by limb with no mercy.

Kid-Hmmm...I might want to make an alliance with him.

Frosty-ya-ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Law-*smirk*probably.

Frosty-ya-Oh Whyyyyyy?

Luffy-Whats corpse party?

Frosty-ya- Where did you hear that?

Luffy- Uhhh...somewhere...

Frosty-Ok but you don't want to know.

Law-I want to know.

Frosty-ya-No way you don't It'll be like meeting your evil twin.

Law-Now you've got me really hooked tell me.

Frosty-ya- Fine, but afterwards don't get any ideas ok?

Law-Ok

Frosty-ya- Promise?

Law-...

Frosty-ya-Promise me Law or I won't tell you.

Law-*huff*Promise.

Frosty-ya-Show me both your hands so I know you're not crossing your fingers.

Law-Seriously?

Frosty-ya-Seriously.

Law-Fine *shows both hands and stands like a star with no part of his body crosses* Promise.

Frosty-ya-Ok, Corpse party is when a group of friends get stuck in a certain school where teachers and students were murdered and the principle committed suicide.

Kid-o_O

Frosty-ya- The group of friends got separated but 2 of them were still together. One of them was really tired so they went into a bedroom and the other one went out to look at something. The girl that was on the bed was suddenly paralysed and a black spirit was there with red bloodshot eyes.

Luffy-Creepy...

Frosty-ya-It managed to paralyse her but she soon got to her senses and ran to the door which was covered in a thick layer of hair. She grabbed the hair ripping off desperately trying to get to the door. The spirit behind her crept up on her saying creepy things like ,"Where are you going Onee-chan?"

Law-...

Frosty-ya- She finally opened the door and while running out tripped and fell. She managed to escape but heard a scream. The scream of her friend. She ran towards the voice and found a body with blood and guts literally spilling out the body. The girl cried and when she heard a sound behind her she saw it was her friend and that the body wasn't her friends. She was relieved but angry at the same time. She yelled at the younger girl who got scared and ran away. While separated they decided to apologise to one another. The older girl then found the younger girl hanged in the bathroom supposedly hanging herself because she was angry with her so she blamed herself for her friends death.

Luffy-...

Kid-...

Law-Even I wouldn't do something that horrible.

Kid-That's hard to believe Surgeon of babies.

Law-What did you say ketchup head?>:<

Frosty-ya- Cut it out you guys!

Law-Literally?*smirk*

Frosty-ya-N-No thanks...

Frosty-ya- Do you know 5 nights of Freddie's?

Law-Nope

Frosty-ya- It's a game where you're a security guard at a pizza place and this pizza place has a main attraction, 5 stuffed teddies. At night they come to life and kill. It doesn't sound scary but people say if you see the pictures or play the game it's freakier than it sounds.

Law-Hmm...I might have a go on that game~~

Kid-Same here~~

Frosty-ya- I might too I've never played it before.

Luffy-Are you crazy?

Frosty-ya-That's my line!