I woke up around twelve the next morning.

God I still can not believe that I met 5 seconds of summer AND Michael knew who I was was. Plus amber got cals number and I'm so happy for her.

Michael still hasn't DMed me but I'm sure he will.

Well I hope he will.

I mean I know he follows me on twitter but I just thought its because of all the spam I sent him to get him to follow me.

Speaking of Michael, I still haven't posted the pictures from yesterday.

I grabbed my phone and posted the pictures I took with the boys.

@francesbean: had an amazing time yesterday meeting @5SOS *pictures* I may or may not have wanted to die after.

I posted the picture, soon getting loads of feedback.

I switched out of my twitter app and went to text my mom to make me food when a twitter notification popped onto my phone.

"@Michael5SOS retweeted your tweet!"

I sat up quickly logging back on to my twitter seeing it was true, Michael really did retweet me. Shit.

I then got another notification. A DM notification.

My breath hitched as I pressed my DM'S button and saw right at the top was a DM from none other then Michael Clifford.

Michael: hey :)
Me: hi (:
Michael: how are you?
Me: pretty good, how about you?
Michael: good as well . It was nice meeting you yesterday
Me: thanks, it was nice meeting you too.
Michael: so what are you doing?
Me: nothing much, just trying to find something to do lol.
Michael: same. Wanna maybe do something?
Michael: like with me I mean ...
Michael: only if u want to
Michael: if u don't wanna I understand

I chucked at his cuteness as I quickly typed back a reply before he would continue,

Me: lol yes I'd love to do something. What do u have in mind?
Michael: haha great, um idk... wanna go out for lunch or something? Find something else to do after?
Me: sure. um, what time?
Michael: I'll pick you up at 2?

I gave Michael my address as we exchanged our good byes, then I squealed my lungs out jumping up and down on my bed.

I can not fucking believe this is happening right now.

I quickly texted amber on what just happened then decided I should get ready.

I took a quick shower, shaving and such, then blow dried my hair making it straight.

It was a little warm in LA today so I decided on wearing a black Peter Pan dress, black tights underneath, a jean jacket, choker, doc martins and a pair of black sunglasses.

I did my regular make up, black winged liner, mascara and red lipstick. Red lipstick was like my thing. I wore it with everything basically.

I checked the time on my phone noticing it was 1:55. Michael should be here soon.

I walked down stairs where my mom was sitting on the sofa reading, my dad at work and my brother off somewhere.

"Hey sweeite... you going somewhere?" My mom asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yes actually. " I replied sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Oh. And where may that be?" She asked setting her book aside.