I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I groaned rolling over grabbing it off my side table.

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"FRANCES" the voice of amber screamed through the phone making me jump up in surprise.

"WHAT" I screamed back.

"THEBOYSAREHAVINGAMEETANGREETTODAYWEHAVETOGO" she rushed out the words so fast i couldn't understand a thing.

"Wait wait what slow down." I replied falling back onto the bed putting my hand over my head. What fucking time is it?

"THE. BOYS. ARE. HAVING. A. MEET. AND. GREET. TODAY. WE. HAVE. TO. GO" She repeated.

I shot up now fully awake.

"WHAT WHEN?" I shouted

"IT STARTS AT 8 WE HAVE TO GO LIKE NOW" she rushed, I could hear shuffling on her end and the sound of a door slamming.

I looked over to my alarm clock seeing it read 6:00am.

"Okay okay I'm getting ready right now! See you soon" I said hanging up jumping up from my bed rushing to my bathroom.

There was no time to shower so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair.

I quickly did my make up which was just some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

My hair was already in waves so I just left it alone and down.

I ran to my closet pulling out my outfit (picture at the top- but incase something happens and u can't see it- misfits Tshirt, black ripped skinnys, black combat boots, black leather jacket and circle sunglasses)

I changed faster then I've ever changed in my entire life and sprayed myself with perfume from hottopic. That shit actually smells really good honestly.

Thankfully my phone charged over night so I didn't have to worry about that as I put it in my pocket, along with my ID and some money.

Just as I finished getting ready I got a text from amber saying she was here.

I quickly took one last look at myself in the mirror before rushing down stairs and out the door.

"Hey" I huffed jumping in ambers car as we immediately drove off to the meet and greet.

"Hey! I'm so excited!!" Amber squealed, as I laughed.

I quickly sent my mom a text that I left and wouldn't know when id be back.

"So how'd you find out about this?" I asked as the soft sound of the radio could be heard.

"Twitter, they were selling last minute tickets so I got some right away" she replied fixing her hair as we stopped at a red light.

"God I'm so nervous" I chuckled running a hand though my hair.

"Me too but more excited then anything" she nodded as we continued driving.

About twenty minutes later we finally reached the meet and greet place.

We gave the lady our tickets for it and stood in the line.

I decided to send out a tweet to let my beans know what I was currently up to at 6:30 am.

@Francesbean: currently waiting in line with @ambxrcruz to meet @5SOS IM EXCITED \(^.^)/

I sent out the tweet and after a few seconds already got thousands of likes and retweets and replies.

Some people were saying they were here too and asking where I was.