Please? | 𝐈.

I know you're out there, you know?

My soulmate. My one and only.

The one I love. The one I want. The one I need.

Who completes me, who cherishes me, who's made for me and I, in turn, for them.

I do long for the day I'll see you (again). I wait patiently for the moment we catch eyes. I pray for the days where we say nothing but hold eachother and we both understand everything on a level none can compare to.

I think about you a lot. In the odd moments where I concentrate so much on school work and you pop up in the middle of it like you're the answer I'm looking for, even if your existence is far from the answer to the mathematical formula I'm racking my mind to solve.

I miss you. I hope you're safe. I hope you live until the day I see you again. I hope that, even if you're in another's embrace of love, you're happy. Even if that means I'm not the one who was predestined for you. My dear soulmate, be happy. For me. For the poor sake of my sanity.

It hurts knowing that you probably don't even know I exist, but I have hope that one day in the future I'll look back at it and smile in fondness as I fall asleep to the sound of your steady heartbeat.

To whoever you are, wherever you are,

I love you. Through everything. With everything. You're the reason I still wakeup everyday. Even if you don't know me or you don't even think about me, I love you. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I love you. I love you. I love you. You're my reason. You're my person. You're just.. you. And for that, with all that I can muster, I love you.

-  a letter to my predestined dearest.