Years pt.2

I smiled at the memory that came to mind. "Since you guys are here. Want to play just dance? I've been practicing!". Payton smiles "oh come on! I have been too! I'll still win" Payton won. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! Chase laughs "yeah right Payton. Prove it!". We started dancing to "super bass" and I was getting 'Perfect!' Alot. "What? How are you so good!?" Payton did a body roll to be funny but- I got distracted. I told Chase when I still lived by him, that i had a crush on Payton. He smiles at me when I started staring at him, he must remember my crush on him. I looked back at the TV and got focused again, the song was done and it said that Payton won. I looked at Payton "after five years-! THIS IS RIGGED!" he laughs "still got thoese moves" I giggled, god I missed these times. "Y/n, Payton, Chase I have to got to work for a bit- can I trust you three alone?" Us three nodded "ok, Payton and Chase? I missed having you guys over, I'm glad your here" and she went out the door. Chase looks at Payton and pulls him away (Payton's pov) "um- Chase?" Chase pulls me into, what I think is a guest bedroom "you need to tell her. Remember when you came to me with tears in your eyes because you lost contact with her and that same night you were gonna tell her how you felt? Well now is the time, I know it's been a long time but- I can tell that those feelings for her, haven't changed". I froze "ok- serious Chase is out" he smirks "yeah he is! Now go tell her!" (Back to your pov) I see them come back "sorry about that, I just had to tell him something in private" i nodded "I understand". We watch tv for a while "Y/n?" I looked over at Payton "yeah?" "Can I talk to you- alone?" "Yeah, we can go into the guest bedroom". We went into the room "is everything ok Payton?" He looks at me. "Yeah. I just- the night that we lost touch- my heart shattered. I lost my true best friend and it sucked, I went to Chase and just ranted to him about how much I wanted to tell you that night that i-" he stopped "that I loved you. Not in the friend way. Y/n, my feelings for you never changed as the years went by. When I came across your account- I was so happy that I found you." My heart melted "Payton-" he looked at the floor "I'm sorr-" I lifted his chin up and he looked at me. "Payton- as soon as that computer stopped working, I lost you, I lost Chase, i lost everyone. I went to my mom and just cried in her arms not knowing if I would ever see you guys again. Payton- I've had feelings for you too and they also haven't gone away. As soon as I saw you- thoses feelings- they grew stronger.". I started tearing up "y/n..." a tear came down my cheek but Payton whipped it away "please dont cry...I'm right here" he pulls me into a tight hug, he softly chuckled, I looked at him. "What?" "You cant be mad" "Payton, the times were you said 'I cant be mad' you-" he shakes his head and kisses me. He pulled away and smirked "sorry-" "that actually didn't make me mad-" I giggled. "Most of the time when you say 'you cant be mad' I get mad at" he laughs "y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" he smiles and kisses me again. I pull away "we can tell Chase later about this!" He laughs "ok". We went back into the living room. I went into the kitchen and heard Chase whisper to Payton "did you do it?" Payon shook his head no "I chicked out...I told her about the night that we lost touch but- not about the feelings" I held in my laughter, hes actually playing along! Chase comes up to me "you still like Payton, dont you?" I looked at him "that's random. Why?".  Payton texted me, I lowered my phone so Chase couldn't see Payton:can I kiss you from behind to confuse him?  Y/n: yeah Payton came over to us and hugged me from behind "hey" I look at him "hey" he smiled and kissed me. Chase laughs "you did tell her, didn't you Payton?" I nodded, he facepalms. "This was Y/n's Idea to keep your guy's new relationship away from me until now" i giggled "how did you know?" Chase smiles "cause i know you". Me and Payton layed on the couch, Payton eventually fell asleep on me. "Chase" I whispered and waved him over, he came over and saw Payton "can I take a picture?". I nodded and started playing with his hair "got it! You know y/n- he's never gonna want to leave now" the door opens. "Momma bear!" Chase runs and hugs mom "oh! Hi Chase" she laughs and hugs him "where is-" "shh-". I waved to my mom to come over and she saw Payton on me "wait-! Are you guys-?" I nodded "mom shh! I dont want to wake him..." his eyes open to look at mine. He smiles and closed his eyes again "now I'm really gonna have to steal you!" He softly chuckles "Chase isn't good with playing with my hair as you are". Chase looks at him and mouths "bitch! I'm better!" I smiled and mouthed back to Chase "yeah right!". Payton opens his eyes, sits up to see my mom looking at us "I swear it's-" my mom shakes her head "you dont have to tell me any excuses, just treat my daughter right and we wont have a problem" Payton looks at me "I told her". He sighs in relief "that was awkward" he lays back down on me, lightly grabs my hand and puts it on his head. I giggled "you really do like your hair played with" he nods "it feels nice" I started playing with his hair again. "She does it better than me, huh?" Payton laughed at Chase's comment "she has hands of an angle bro!" Chase looks at me "I hope you know me and Payton are only joking-". "Yes I know, Chase, I saw you and Payton cuddling when we were at your place remember? You looked at me and said 'jealous much?' When you knew I liked him". Chase smiled at me "I forgot about that!" Payton laughed "that's was why you wanted to cuddle when she woke up! You knew from the start!" Chase shrugs "maybe-?". Payton looks at me, kissed my cheek and layed his head back down. "Chase, lets move next door" Chase nodded "hell yeah! let's move in!" my mom looks at Chase "are you gonna tell her-?" Chase smiles "so you know how that house that is next to you, is sold?". I go wide-eyed "W-wait! where is Joanne if you guys are-" Joanne walks in as soon as I said that. "Payton! I need help moving-" Joanne sees Payton laying on me "Aww! Please tell me that you guys are a thing-" Payton nodded "yes mom and i dont want to mooove!" Payton whined "it's fine Payton-" she looks at Chase. "I'll make Chase do it! His girlfriend isn't here" I quickly looked at Chase "you and Charli?" "Yeaah" my mom pushed Chase towards the door "let's let these love birds be alone and let's help Joanne!" Chase groans "ok".