Side Chapter 5: Spending time with Gowther

Gowther's P.O.V:
I walked to Diane's room to collect my beautiful little angel. As I walked through the door I saw Diane holding my little angel. I glared for a little bit before I returned to my emotionless expression as Diane began waking up. As soon as Diane was fully awake I said: "Diane I believe my turn with Y/N is now." Diane rubbed her eyes then she hesitantly handed me Y/N. After that, I walked out with my little angel in hand.

I decided to take my little angel to the royal gardens. I got a stroller and we went to the royal gardens. My little angel cood as she saw the royal gardens.

(A/N: This is what one part of the royal gardens looks like

(A/N: This is what one part of the royal gardens looks like.)

So I decided to show my beautiful little angel more of the royal gardens like this part:

"Isn't beautiful Little Angel," I asked Y/N. She nodded her head and I gave a smile when she did that. We continued to walk through the royal gardens, but then I felt three presences coming our way. As soon as the three presences came closer I knew exactly who they were. Those three presences were Zarataras, Dreyfus, and Hendrickson. They were walking and talking together until they laid eyes on my beautiful little angel which infuriated me.

Zarataras's P.O.V:
Finally, after all those days of not seeing my shining little star she's finally here, she's right in front of me. All I want to do is hold my little star.

Dreyfus's P.O.V:
Who is this adorable little girl in front of me? I want her I need her. She will be My Flawless Little Firefly.

Hendrickson's P.O.V:
What kind of power does this little girl have over me? I absolutely love her. She will be My Gleaming Little Jewel.

Gowther's P.O.V:
I was fuming with anger. "Well, are three going to introduce yourselves or not?" I said annoyed. Hendrickson went first "Hello, little one I'm Hendrickson." Then Dreyfus "Hello I'm Dreyfus." And last Zarataras "Hi there I'm Zarataras." Then my beautiful little angel spoke, "Hi, I'm Y/N!" We all blushed at her cuteness. I rubbed her head and said "Good job Y/N." She smiled as I did this. After our run-in with the annoying three, we left the royal gardens because the sun was setting. We walked to my room, got her pajamas, and went to bed, but before we did I heard my little angel say "I love Gowther." Then we both fell asleep.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for being so patient and waiting for the next chapter. And with that this Alphabloom152 signing off for now. Buh-bye!!)