Chapter 3: Finding Diane

Y/N's P.O.V:
I served a customer their food afterward I walked back to the kitchen when suddenly I get hugged from behind. I looked behind me and it was none other than Meliodas. "How are you, Princess?" He asked with a smile as he continued to hug me. "I'm doing just fine Meliodas thanks for asking," I answered with a smile. After that, we closed the tavern and decided it was time to move on to the next town. We agreed to go to Vanya Village to try and find the other sins. While on our way there Meliodas appointed Elizabeth and me a new outfit:

The Outfit:

Your Stockings, Shoes, and Panties:

Y/N's P.O.V:
"This is the official tavern uniform," Meliodas announced with a smile. He then lifted my skirt to see my panties, I yelped, as Meliodas said "I'm just checking the size to make sure it fits." Hawk then smacked Meliodas while lecturing him about being a pervert. I just stood there with an anime sweatdrop. We finally landed in Vanya Village and Hawk's mom dug into the ground so only the tavern showed.

Meliodas's P.O.V:
After getting a look at my princess' panties Hawk smacked me and lectured me about being a pervert, but I didn't care it was worth it to get a look at my precious little princess' panties. We landed in Vanya Village and Hawk's mom went into the ground so only the tavern showed.

Elizabeth's P.O.V:
'How dare he get a look at my special little cupcake's panties!' I thought angrily. If I didn't need him I would kill him in his sleep. I kept a cool and calm expression so they couldn't tell what I was feeling.

Y/N's P.O.V:
After all that we finally opened the tavern, but no one came. So we went outside to see what was going on and what we found were people trying to pull a sword out of the ground while two apprentice Holy Knights laughed at them. I was disgusted by this so I turned on my skill Invisibility, dumped their drinks on them, and I giggled which the two knights heard. They got mad and yelled: "Who did that?!" I went back to Meliodas's side and turned visible again. Meliodas looked at me as I bent down he whispered "Good job." While petting my hair and I just smiled. I stood back up as a boy came running out of nowhere saying he knows The Seven Deadly Sins and The Angel of Liones, who is me.