Chapter 3: The Gender🎀🏈

2 months later
Maya POV
I'm 3 months now and this is how my belly looks

Today is my three month appointment and today I get to know the gender of the baby

Today is my three month appointment and today I get to know the gender of the baby. My appointment is at 2:30 and it's 12:40 so I'm going to start getting ready since it takes me an hour to get ready. I got up and did my hygiene routine then put my clothes on, which is some grey Nike leggings, my yellow crocs, and a yellow shirt that says "Honey" in red letters. I put my hair in two space buns then did my edges. I put on some clear lip gloss and did my eyebrows. I don't wear makeup that much. I put on some perfume and grabbed my purse and went to my car and got in. I plugged the aux in to my phone and played my playlist, the first song that played was Can't take my eyes off you by Lauryn Hill. I pulled off and when to the appointment.
At the appointment
I just pull up to the doctor office and saw Amare in his car. I knocked on his window and he turn the car off and got out. We walked into the building and sign in then sat down until they call my name.
Nurse: Maya Queen

Amare and I got up and followed the nurse into a room with the Ultrasound thing.

Nurse: Alright can you lay down on the bed for me and pull up your shirt.

I did what she said. She put the jelly stuff on my stomach and did the ultrasound.

Nurse: Here the baby

Amare and I looked at the screen and smiled.

Nurse: *points at the screen* It looks like the baby is sucking their thumb.
Maya: awww
Nurse: Would you like to know the gender.
Maya and Amare: Yes please
Nurse: Ok. It looks like y'all will be have a beautiful baby girl.

I was so excited, I was smiling so hard and Amare was smiling too.

Eva POV
I just pulled up to Maya's mom house, this is where she is going to tell everyone what she is having. There is a lot of cars in the driveway and on the street. I put some perfume on since I just left Jay's house and we was smoking. I got out the car and walked up to the front door and ring the door bell. Melody open the door with Elo ( Her little sister) right behind her.
Eva: Hey Melody and Elo
Melody and Elo: Hey

I walked in the house and shut the door. I saw a lot of people in the living, some was standing and so was seating. I spot Maya and walked over to her.

Eva: Hey
Maya: *looks up from phone* hey
Eva: So where the baby daddy at
Maya: He went to go get his mother, sister, and brother.
Eva: oh
Maya: Want anything
Eva: no
Maya: ok
...........
Everyone was outside in the backyard. We was waiting for Maya and Amare to say the gender.
Maya: We having a
Amare: boy
Deshae: For real
Maya: no it's a girl
Brooklyn: Yay
Melody: I'm going to have a niece yay

I can't wait until I meet my niece, I'm going to spoil her with toys and stuff, what ever she wants.
..............
Eva: I'm about to go
Maya: Ok *huggs Eva*
Eva: Bye baby daddy
Amare: bye
Eva: see y'all later bye
Maya and Eva: bye

I walked to my car and got in. I text Jay to if he is home because I want him to put a baby in me. He is home so I backed out the driveway and drove to Jay's house.

Maya POV
I can't believe I'm going to have a little mini running around. I can't wait to meet my little girl. Now I can start clothes and stuff for her. Anyways I just woke, today is my first day of me working at Journeys. I got up and took a shower then wash my face and brush teeth then change into this

 I got up and took a shower then wash my face and brush teeth then change into this

I went into the kitchen to get me and Baby girl something to eat. I put some Eggo waffles in the toaster. Then I made me some cereal. Once the waffles was done I sat down with my cereal and waffles and ate them. I put my trash in the trash can then my bowl and spoon in the sink. I grabbed my purse and then drove to the mall cause that's where Journeys is.Once I got there I started training.
After work
I just got off work and I'm driving to Amare house. Once I got told him to came outside. He came outside and got in the car.
Amare: Hey *kiss Maya*
Maya: hey
Amare: How was work
Maya: good
Amare: How's baby girl
Maya: She good, I can feel her moving. Matter of fact she moving now * takes Amare's hand and put it on her stomach*
Amare: I feel her moving
Maya: What are we going to name her
Amare: I don't know
Maya: What about Monét for a middle name.
Amare: maybe
Maya: we got time to talk about
Amare: yea
Maya: so when are you going to move in.
Amare: When do you want me too
Maya: Soon
Amare: ok Mamas
Maya: Boy
Amare: *laugh* what
Maya: You know what you are doing
Amare: *smiles and licks his lips*
Amare was look at me and I was looking at him. He leans in and kiss me and I kiss him back. Then we was kissing for like 5 minutes. Not going to lie I was getting wet. He went down to my neck and sucked on it, leaving hickeys. I moaned as he put his hand under my shirt and on my breast.

Amare: Want to go in the house
Maya: Is your dad home
Amare: no
Maya: ok

We went into the house then to Amare's room. Then continue what we was doing then that lead to something else. Afterwards I fell asleep on Amare's chest.

Today is my birthday yay🎉 But did you except her to have a girl? 3 votes and 4 comments for an update.