Chapter 12: Depressed☹️

4 months later

Maya POV
Amare and I are still on a break. And I still cutting, no one knows I'm cut because I been wearing long sleeve. I also loss some weight. Anyways today my family is having a family reunion, so that's what I'm getting ready for. I put on my long sleeve black "Nothing but Trouble" crop shirt, jeans, and my  black converse. I don't have Monét with me right now, I'm supposed to pick her up from Amare. I sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed my keys and left. Amare has his own apartment now. I drove to his apartment and text him.

Amare 😐😢
Maya: I'm outside
Read
Amare😐😢:ok
Read

I got on Instagram wait for Amare to come out. Five minutes later he came out with Monét in his arms and her diaper bag on his shoulder. I unlock the door and got out the car. I grabbed the diaper bag and put it in the front seat as he put Monét in her car seat.

Amare: Bye *waves his hand at Monét*
Monét: bye dada* waves her hand*

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on and Amare shut the car door and went into the house.

Maya: Hey mamas
Monét: hey momma
Maya: you ready see grandma
Monét: yes
Maya: ok
Monét: mommy play that song
Maya: ok

She was talking about At your best by Aaliyah. She love that song for some reason, but I turn it on for her.
..............
Aunt Kym: Where's that fiancé of yours
Maya: Well we break up
Aunt Kym: I'm sorry baby
Maya: no it's fine
Ari: *bring Monét to Maya* your baby is so smart
Maya: yep *sip her drink*
Monét: Mommy can I go play *jump up and down*
Maya: Yea *Monét ran off*
Aunt Kym: How old is she
Maya: is about to be two next week
Aunt Kym: What are u going to do for her second birthday.
Maya: Umm I'm going to try and have a party at Chuck E. Cheese.
Aunt Kym: ok, just let me know
Maya:ok

I have pee, so I got up and went into the house to use the bathroom. After I wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror and decided I wanted to take a picture. I took the picture and post it on Instagram.

Like by 20,346 people Maybae Just as fine as she can be 😜View all 12,727 comments Pyt_Eva 😍Random girl you so pretty Maybae ^ thank you

Maybae Just as fine as she can be 😜
View all 12,727 comments
Pyt_Eva 😍
Random girl you so pretty
Maybae ^ thank you

I came out the bathroom and went back out to the backyard. Before I let you go was blasting. My mom walked up to me.

Miranda: Have you ate anything yet
Maya: No I ate before I came
Miranda: you sure?
Maya: yea
Miranda:ok

I lied I haven't ate since yesterday. Really I haven't been eating the same since Amare left me.
.............
I didn't feel good so I was lying down on the couch. I feel weak and exhausted.